• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by docfish2u and mom.inator!

ZAPPED! Zapped by docfish2u and mom.inator!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
So I've developed a new style of trading. I call it Make Your Own Mystery Box. :)

I did a multi-trade each with Gwen and David and asked them to pick which pins to send me from a list of their traders I was interested in. Not only did they agree, they each sent me one more pin than we had agreed to!

DSCF00031_zps63759d2b.jpg

DSCF00031_zpse1898fe2.jpg

Thank you both so much for making my first trades of 2015 so much fun!

I had so much fun getting this trade ready. Kim is a lovely person and a great trader. And I was able to
trade for a pin I have been wanting for awhile. Pascal with a santa hat. I love the pin! He is so cute.

Great idea!! Very happy for you!! Great pins and love the "surprise me" way to trade! And then Zaps too!!! Yippee!! Yepper, David and Gwen are AWESOME!! (I'd insert a bouncy in here but that last time I opened the link I got lots of crazy ads and junk!! :( so unless I can remember the key strokes for them, it's just gonna be a smiley face, lol!) :)

Back