• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped! by docfish2u and sorapandora

ZAPPED! Zapped! by docfish2u and sorapandora

lynn99

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
So I finally got to my mailbox, and find a mystery bubble envelope. I wasn't expecting any pins, and it was to heavy for a pin package. Did I trade for something and forgot? Did I forget to send someone a pin trade?

No --- I've been zapped by David & Sara!

So I started pulling out the goodies...

zap2.jpg

I love notebooks and pens (thats why the package was heavy), and princesses, so I'm immediately very happy...

then there is more, I keep looking and find this beauty

David, thanks so much for the surprise pin! Now I have all the carousel pins I wanted!

Sara, I've been using my notebook and pencils this afternoon to plan my October trip schedule...(mostly planned, just figuring out the extra day)

Thanks guys, you made my day!

You did say you needed that one to complete your set, so I figured that is where it should end up. I am glad to help. You gotta luv that Sara for adding to the package!!!

Very nice!! Yep, David and Sara are too of the nicest people you will ever meet!! And they are sooo clever too!! They always seem to know just what to send a person to brighten their day! Congrats on all your new lovelies!!

Back