• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by ElysionsPrincess!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by ElysionsPrincess!!!

Muschmugada

Googlie Bear
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just wanted to give a big shout-out to my very good friend, Alex a.k.a. ElysionsPrincess, for zapping me these two amazing pins! She knows that these two guys are my two favorite villains of all time so this zap is much appreciated :) Thank you so so sooooo much, Alex, as my pin collection is starting to grow now with some freakin' awesome additions!!!

51C25228-6A51-4A77-978C-CC1AF1D4AC7E-5021-000002564788CC46_zpsfaa0fb99.jpg

You're welcome, you big stink-brain! :p Its about time your collection got off the ground! I am glad to help.
I think we need to buy you a pin board!! :D Soon your room shall look like mine!

I don't know.... according to pinpics, you don't own ANY pins! Better get it updated! :) Seriously, tho, congrats! It's fun to watch your collection grow. Before you know it, you will have MULTIPLE pin boards!

You're welcome, you big stink-brain! :p Its about time your collection got off the ground! I am glad to help.
I think we need to buy you a pin board!! :D Soon your room shall look like mine!

Yes, hopefully, one day! lol

I don't know.... according to pinpics, you don't own ANY pins! Better get it updated! :) Seriously, tho, congrats! It's fun to watch your collection grow. Before you know it, you will have MULTIPLE pin boards!

Thanks for reminding me about PinPics! I just updated it now :) And I know, everytime I get a new pin it is so exciting!

Congrats!

Thanks! :D

Congrats on the great zap!

Thank you very much! :)

Back