• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by fries440

ZAPPED! Zapped by fries440

Bethann1959

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Received AMAZING zaps in the mail today from fries440!!! It is unbelievable the generosity of the zaps and what they will mean to my son!
i'd like to share a bit of backstory. I'm raising my 4 year old granddaughter, Sedona. My son, her uncle, has been doing the same with me for the past 4 years. That being said, he's only 22 now, so he has been doing this since 18. She was in his arms at his Eagle Scout Board of Review, knows about Super Heroes and can recite Star Wars movies unlike any other 4 year old I've seen. They are "Disney Buddies" for sure! Every fireworks she has watched has been from his shoulders, they "go Kuh-ray-zee" on the Teacups, rides must be rode with him by her side, each trip must have a Mickey Bar with ear bitten first, he stands in line to meet Princesses, runs for Fast Passes and has actually found her missing Glass Slipper along the path from the Magic Kingdom to the Contemporary when it was found missing when we got back to the hotel and on, and on, and on :). She calls him her prince and he wears it well. Last fall we began pin trading/collecting. He trades at the park for the best Princess pins that are on a lanyard to trade. They look through books for Princess (or fairy) pins. So, a week or so ago when we were talking, I asked him if there was something that he would like to collect specifically, as we collect those things that we do, or share, together. He told me he thought he would like to collect Stitch pins. I looked at threads for Stitch for sale and found one specific one that he had seen a photo of one time that he thought was priceless. I bought it and one other to get his collection a start. Well........today when he gets home from class he will will be overwhelmed with what is now waiting for him!!!!
I can't thank Eric enough for the zaps and wanted to share just why they meant so much. They are for a very selfless, kind and Disney fanatic young man!
Thanks again Eric!!!!!

Back