• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Maxtrexmom!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Maxtrexmom!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I recently sent out quite a few trade offers through PinPics (for the first time in a LONG time), and I got quite a few responses! One of them was from Em (Maxtrexmom), and her son!

We put together a trade (very easily). When I got the wonderful package yesterday, an unexpected surprise came inside!!

Em and her son (whose name I won't say in the event that she doesn't want to) zapped me with a wonderful Sulley pin! Thank you both so much! It was such an absolute pleasure to trade with both of you!!

Here is what they so generously zapped me with:

pin95001

Thank you so much!!

Back