• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Thank you ever so much Darris aka Rasputin :):):)

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Thank you ever so much Darris aka Rasputin :):):)

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
A pretty package came this morning

ca

Opened it and here she is Designer Villain Evil Queen, that's when I did my little happy dance :p
One of my grails, most wanted :')

ca

As a result here is a happy me

ca

Thank you so, so much Darris!! I can't believe I have this beautiful pin in my collection!!
Also thank to Angela as well, you have very pretty wrapping skills :hug: You rock :rock::rock::rock:

HOOOOOORAY!!!!! oh this is such a wonderful thing to read. you deserve it precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet you did the grail dance of grail dances! did Rhys approve?? i at least i hope he joined in the dancing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Darris and Angie are incredible! love to them forever!!!!!!

thank you :)

I asked Rhys if he thought it was pretty and he said yes so I think that's an approval of sorts, he jumped up and down he loves when we get packages!

Of course lot of love to them xoxo

Woooow!! :eek2: This is an amazing zap!!! Huge congrats!!! :) I'm so happy for you sweet heart!! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

This is my happy dance for you and your zap :D

tumblrmar0r1z5ah1rf8b4t.gif

Hi Darris aka Rasputin. I don't know you, just what I see on this site and I've got to tell you. I am so very impressed. You continue to make people so happy with your generosity. Thanks for all the love you share here and congrats to you snow.

Back