• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice!!!!

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks to Wholeo20 and Jrdnsmom!!!

So first story. I was driving down to Disneyland to meet up with Connie aka Kiras_Grandmother and I got stuck in a ton of traffic. What should have taken me 1 hour took me 3 hours. When I got to Disneyland i was so bummed because not only did it take me 3 hours but because of it I only had an hour to trade at DLR before I had to leave to head back home because I didn't want to get stuck in traffic. Anyways I was talking to Julio and I mentioned that I was missing one pin left for the Disney Couples set. The Bambi Couple... He told me he had it and asked if I could look at my traders and I said sure. :) Well he looked, handed the book back to me and I was like okay he didn't find anything. Still have to look I guess. That's when surprised me and I turned back around and he said to me that I've been zapped!!! Yeah!!! I was so excited. I may have not looked like it because I was so tired from driving so much but I was bursting from within. :) Thanks Wholeo20 That made the entire 3 hr drive so worth it. lol You guys are so sweet!!! I hope to hang out with you more Fridays since I have the premium pass now. ;)

Jrdnsmom zapped me during a trade. This is the 2nd time I had been zapped by her and she zapped me with a cute Lion King pin that says "Pinned You Again." Just perfect for a second zap... Thanks Janice!!!!

Back