• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ZAPPED! Zapped!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

siberiaya

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HI everyone!!!!

I received my first ZAP!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks David for being my first zap!!!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://

Last edited:
OMG soooo cute!! I saw a girl during halloween who was dressed as big alice in the little house. Thought it was pretty clever. Congrats on your first zap Woot Woot!! :)

OMG soooo cute!! I saw a girl during halloween who was dressed as big alice in the little house. Thought it was pretty clever. Congrats on your first zap Woot Woot!! :)

wow! thats a good costume!

Thanks everyone! I am super happy!!!!!!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!oh! yesh!!!!!!

Congrats! Super cool Alice pin! I'd love to get zapped. I can't wait to zap someone as well lol.

If you have a signature with your most wanted/grail pins it is much easier to zap you! Also be sure to put the pinpics numbers down and make it easier!!!

Thanks everyone! I am super happy!!!!!!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!oh! yesh!!!!!!

I love super happy!!! You have been posting so much and live so far away I thought you needed to be rewarded. I am glad you like it, I figured it was a safe bet to go with a grail pin. It did take a while to get there, I am glad it finally arrived.

If you have a signature with your most wanted/grail pins it is much easier to zap you! Also be sure to put the pinpics numbers down and make it easier!!!

I love super happy!!! You have been posting so much and live so far away I thought you needed to be rewarded. I am glad you like it, I figured it was a safe bet to go with a grail pin. It did take a while to get there, I am glad it finally arrived.

Yesh! Super happy i am! hahaha! I love that pin!!!!!!!!thank you very much for your generosity! For me that pin means a lot now.
I found my place in this forum, and I am glad of it!!
And yes, I do not live just around the corner, haha! shipments sometimes take up to two months!:shock:

Yesh! Super happy i am! hahaha! I love that pin!!!!!!!!thank you very much for your generosity! For me that pin means a lot now.
I found my place in this forum, and I am glad of it!!
And yes, I do not live just around the corner, haha! shipments sometimes take up to two months!:shock:

Great new signature!!!

Back