• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped!!!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ok, so here I am waiting on pins to arrive, did some trading and buying recently, and here comes a package that says Zap all over it.

I was like, really?, how cool is this. I love getting a zap, and this one was from someone I had dealt with in the past, so I thought it was very sweet.

I opened the package and I found the cutest picture of his daughter, dressed as a princess, posing with another princess. OMG! It was the cutest thing possible.

Such a sweetie, and I tell you, he is going to be busy when his little girl reaches teenage years! Oiy, he'll need to kicked the boys away!

I then looked in the envelope further and found this pin;

Pin 60993: HKDL - Minnie Mouse - Pearl Necklace

OMG! OMG! This has been on my wants since it came out and I truly never ever thought I would get it. It is so pretty and dainty! I love dainty and girlie things, so this made my day!

It was the best ever!!!!!!

Thank you so much Handa and your precious Princess daughter! You guys are the best!!!!

Vicki

Back