• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I got several zaps just lately but didn't had the time to post them yet, so here they are

I made a trade with Glenn (poohshotstuff) for one of my grails and he included this little beauty in my package:
pin9111
Pin 9111: Tiny Belle Gold Gown Pin

I also made a trade with Elin (Snoffsan) and she zapped me with this little cutie to add to my new small Oliver collection:

pin6847
Pin 6847: ProPin Set 'Oliver & Co.' Pin #2 - Oliver

Than I got my price of the game Danny and Selen (Bombardon3 and Merryweather) organised and Selen zapped me with this beautiful pin:
pin11752
Pin 11752: EPCOT Stamp Pin Series #9 - France (Belle)

Last but not least I won the trade auction of Livin_free_asmy_hair and she zapped me with this little one:
pin92904
Pin 92904: Kids Dressed as Princesses - Ariel ONLY

Yesterday I received my trade from Cjvandever and she too zapped me with a Oliver pin from my wants list!

pin90195
Pin 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only

Thank you all! I feel so spoilled! :D Love all my zaps, all great additions to my collections! Thanks again so much :D

Last edited:
Back