• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I got a package from New Mexico today! Was surprised as I had no idea what it was. :lol: When I opened it I found a note from mominator (she is on here, but mostly posts on Pin Talk), and two pins I have been needing for my Hitchhikers collection! Sorry there are no photos right now, but it was these pins;

pin67629
pin67628

Thaaaaaank you! You didn't have to zap me! :lol: But also... with the note was a token from a Subway store.... with King Candy on it! Very much appreciated as I pretty much want any merchandise of him; and didn't know that those even existed! Thank you again for these gifts! :)

Back