• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness strikes again! Holy Grail Dance!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness strikes again! Holy Grail Dance!

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
:hsd:
I was Zapped today by Zapper Madness!!! To say I was overwhelmed is an understatement! I was shaking like crazy and nearly cried! A large box with tons of wrapped little pieces :) Here is what was inside!

zappermadness.jpg

One of My Holy Grail's and one of my most wanteds and tons of my most needed Pan pins! It is so hard for me to find Pan pins that I don't have! I am so spoiled and so thankful! I just can't express it enough!!! There was also an awesome card and a pin for TheMadPinner but he snatched it and put it on before I could get a pic of it haha! Thank you again! You are amazing!!!
Thanks You! Thank You! Thank You!

​I am a happy girl! Over the moon happy!

Last edited:
WOW!!! Thats AMAZING! Those pins are great congratulations! This Zapper Madness is just crazy :)

Back