• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zaps within Trades (Kylejcummins and Snoffsan)

ZAPPED! Zaps within Trades (Kylejcummins and Snoffsan)

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
I've done a few board-based trades lately, and both of them contained zaps.

The first was with Kylejcummins. I traded for the O'Malley PTD, and he zapped me the Lion King Soundsational pin! I love Soundsational, especially the Lion King float with the giant Simba who roars, and my roomie and I will often go watch the parade in the ASL interpreted section when we're at Disneyland (we're friends with several of the ASL interpreters). I've gotten a few boxes of Soundsational pins at Disneyland and never managed to get the Lion King pin. So it was a nice little addition for my collection. Thanks, Kyle!

The second was with Snoffsan, and it just arrived today. On top of some awesome pins for my collections (especially Rita, she's my favorite character from Oliver and Company and pins of her are so hard to come by!), she zapped me a handmade Lion King bookmark and vintage Swedish Robin Hood trading cards from when she was a kid! Thank you so much, Snoffsan!

f767eacc-7eaf-4dd5-b309-917fe887434a_zpsjmgqt8jb.jpg

Im glad the package made it there safe! I knew you wanted that Rita so I sent her as a zap. Its always such a pleasure to trade with you!

Last edited:
That is awesome, so many people love pins, but it is the other things that really catch my eye...I mean...really I have never seen those cards before and they are freakin amazing!

That is awesome, so many people love pins, but it is the other things that really catch my eye...I mean...really I have never seen those cards before and they are freakin amazing!

These trading cards were a huge thing when I was a kid. I have A LOT of them. They are older movies of course because they were made a long time ago, and they have Swedish namns on them as you can see. But if you would be interested I can show you what I got. I usually use them for zapping now :)

Movies I know I have is AIW, Robin hood, Djunglebook A LOT fab five, snow white, sleeping beauty and some others. I think they are pretty cool.

No prob!

Great trading with you!

I've done a few board-based trades lately, and both of them contained zaps.

The first was with Kylejcummins. I traded for the O'Malley PTD, and he zapped me the Lion King Soundsational pin! I love Soundsational, especially the Lion King float with the giant Simba who roars, and my roomie and I will often go watch the parade in the ASL interpreted section when we're at Disneyland (we're friends with several of the ASL interpreters). I've gotten a few boxes of Soundsational pins at Disneyland and never managed to get the Lion King pin. So it was a nice little addition for my collection. Thanks, Kyle!

The second was with Snoffsan, and it just arrived today. On top of some awesome pins for my collections (especially Rita, she's my favorite character from Oliver and Company and pins of her are so hard to come by!), she zapped me a handmade Lion King bookmark and vintage Swedish Robin Hood trading cards from when she was a kid! Thank you so much, Snoffsan!

f767eacc-7eaf-4dd5-b309-917fe887434a_zpsjmgqt8jb.jpg

Back