• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Disney Pins In The Wild (at the Parks)

2024 Disney Pins In The Wild (at the Parks)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Here is a new thread for 2024.... Disney pins in the parks...

This is the place to post pictures of pins available at any of the Disney Theme Parks at any pin store or trading location.

It can be of the pins for sale or for trade. Just identify which park and which store. See pictures as examples....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Here are pictures taken this afternoon at Frontierland at Disneyland.

Pictures credit to @timeerkat
e81d4a119c2b33b6983d724e72844485.jpg
fc2653414045f23949a1801f3c02863f.jpg

There's no alternative to posting a pic here than uploading to a third party and linking or using the Tapatalk app, is there? I don't use apps and third party sites are a pain, otherwise, i would take pics for this thread.
On a phone, unfortunately not. Whenever I post from a computer, I have usually spammed a FB friend with pictures and then copy and paste

On a phone, unfortunately not. Whenever I post from a computer, I have usually spammed a FB friend with pictures and then copy and paste

I use a computer but it has never worked as a copy paste.

Let me try again...

Nope. Can't copy paste. Have to have a photo posted somewhere to get the link. :/

Back