• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Disney Pins In The Wild (at the Parks)

2024 Disney Pins In The Wild (at the Parks)
The boards at DLR/DCA are full of garbage but it's become a fun game to find authentic pins. This year so far I have found two! Owl from Sweet Dreams set and a Flik pin.
Agreed with shelterkat. It's become a game.

I've actually found some pins this year on the boards.

I found 3 (shock) on the Cone, entering the Toy Story Shuttle back to the Parking Lot. I almost fainted (haha!). I usually never find any here.

And yes, it's a pleasure to leave a better pin for one I traded.

I hope as we get closer to Spring, Disney spiffs up the boards with some good pins (thru out the day).

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

So, sis and I have been at DLR since Sunday (well DTD and the hotel areas since our passes are blocked out on weekends).

We did our last hurrah with our friend since our APs are expiring. Hers expired on Tuesday. Mine and sis' expire on Sunday but since we have the lowest level pass, Thursday would have been the last day we could have used it. We ended up staying on property... one night at Grand Californian and two nights at Villas at Disneyland Hotel (VDH).

After posting most of the pictures, we did another pass when we walked back to the hotel(s) and ended up with some pins. Here's what we got over four days (we only stayed a few hours today since we go back to work tomorrow!)

The Toys for Tots were a pre-purchase that I already forgot about... I met up with two forum members as well...

365e5a8bad79864189f1c4354fc2a2ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I use a computer but it has never worked as a copy paste.

Let me try again...

Nope. Can't copy paste. Have to have a photo posted somewhere to get the link. :/

Figured out another way. So, at the top of the post area, there is something that looks like a paperclip (for a link) and then something that looks like a rectangle "photo" with an "image" of a short mountain. I hovered my house over and it says "insert image". it then allows you to either have an URL or to drop an image, from your computer.

Figured out another way. So, at the top of the post area, there is something that looks like a paperclip (for a link) and then something that looks like a rectangle "photo" with an "image" of a short mountain. I hovered my house over and it says "insert image". it then allows you to either have an URL or to drop an image, from your computer.
That only allows me to insert a link? (It's how I've always linked pics.)

But let me try and drag an image from the computer onto there...

Nope, not letting me do that. :/

That only allows me to insert a link? (It's how I've always linked pics.)

But let me try and drag an image from the computer onto there...

Nope, not letting me do that. :/
Argh!!!

@Cicada. Maybe it has to be enabled? I will convince sis to come online and see if she has that option...

Argh!!!

@Cicada. Maybe it has to be enabled? I will convince sis to come online and see if she has that option...

almost definitely a permissions thing; ill take a look soon -- im good with allowing charter members to have the ability, but may need to keep it as-is for regular members since server space is at a premium :eek:

Back