• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Disney Pins In The Wild (at the Parks)

@Jabberwocky

Sis tried out on her account and it looks like it works for her. She signed up after you and me, so maybe it is an option.

Here is a screenshot. Not sure why her name is missing, but she had the link option highlighted. but next to it, oh wait, I can show that too...

First option: insert image by link:

jade-option.jpg

Second option, insert image by drag & drop:

jade-option2.jpg

Ok, I figured out why her name doesn't show up. it's because she was in a thread, checking to see if it worked when the screenshot was taken. She hadn't posted.

@Jabberwocky

Sis tried out on her account and it looks like it works for her. She signed up after you and me, so maybe it is an option.

Here is a screenshot. Not sure why her name is missing, but she had the link option highlighted. but next to it, oh wait, I can show that too...

First option: insert image by link:

View attachment 16871

Second option, insert image by drag & drop:

View attachment 16873

Ok, I figured out why her name doesn't show up. it's because she was in a thread, checking to see if it worked when the screenshot was taken. She hadn't posted.
Nope, not an option when I try it - just the paperclip for an url. :(

More pins at Disneyland.
f82b22de1ce7fb687b0b827198f21b23.jpg
1a3a7b32caabf456ce748d42f9e1b39c.jpg
8d65c80f503afa700eb9dc12e1e9a325.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

I've notices post COVID that quite a few DS pins make it into the parks (those funky hinged designer princesses, Mickey and Minnie's Main Attractions, and now Stitch)

I get that its a way to get more sold but it just seems weird....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Okay, since I'm only doing two pics from this weekend, I did the Imgur thing. But it's still a pain. :p

I just wanted to use these two pics to remind folks that while many pins are available generally in larger stores and pin-specific stores, some pins can be specific to an attraction area so you might want to look there rather than just in the general stores.

For example - here are pins available at The Collector's Warehouse at Avengers Campus at the exit of Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT!

CUcfjvo.jpg

Some of these are general Marvel pins but a few are specific to the attraction or Campus.

And here are pins available in the shop next to the Baymax meet in San Fransokyo Square:

Gn4PA9w.jpg

Again, most may be available in other stores, but it's worth checking specific locations if you're looking for specifically themed pins!

You know what, it occurred to me, I should have put, "... On Main St, USA."

Next time I follow my intuition.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Lol. I was 99% sure it was. But it’s been so many years that I’ve been inside the park that I’ve started to forget what’s inside…

Back