• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!

Just a quick bump! Please feel free to make offers on some of these. I really want to get some more sold before the baby gets here as I am not going to have much time at all for it then. I am especially more likely to come down if you are buying multiples. :)

Thanks for the pm's guys. I think I have replied to everyone but if I missed you please send me a message and let me know.

I got a total box count... looks like about 161 pins. I would just round down to 150 pins in this case as there is one with a loose back and a couple that I feel are looking discolored on the back from age.

Total at 150 pins would be $450 and I will cover shipping. As a thank you for moving this box out of my way and saving me some time in selling them individually I will also add a special surprise pin or two into the box which will be a hard to find or low edition LE.

Will update post 8 with all of this info as well.

I had one person already ask about this and I wanted to put it out there that yes I would be willing to split this into 2 lots if there are 2 people who would like to go in on them. Just let me know though so I can work on splitting the lot up. :)

Bump! Still need to move the box out of my way. I will split it into 3 groups if there are 3 takers! Just move this box out of my way!!! :)

If you can hold the set of3 fairies ($20) pins until Thursday (payday), I'll take them. If not, I understand. Doesn't hurt to ask! Also, how much is the pin with the 3 fairies on the page with $15 or less pins. (3rd from the last book page). I want that one too!

If you can hold the set of3 fairies ($20) pins until Thursday (payday), I'll take them. If not, I understand. Doesn't hurt to ask! Also, how much is the pin with the 3 fairies on the page with $15 or less pins. (3rd from the last book page). I want that one too!

The one on the $15 or less page is $10. :)

The set of 3 for $20 I am lost on... I can't find that. Do you have the pinpics #'s?

It is post #6...the second book page picture. You have it listed as set of 3-$20. They look like 8344, 8345, 8346...just my guess though. :) I would like the set and the one with all 3 on one pin too, if they're still available. I sent a pm yesterday or early this morning. Thanks!

Last edited:
It is post #6...the second book page picture. You have it listed as set of 3-$20. They look like 8344, 8345, 8346...just my guess though. :) I would like the set and the one with all 3 on one pin too, if they're still available. I sent a pm yesterday or early this morning. Thanks!

Got it! Sorry, just was not finding it before. Yes, I can hold all of those for you until you get paid. :) Just send me a message when you are ready to pay and they are yours.

Sorry I am new at this. So bear with me. I would like to buy pin # 36827 Goofy on a cow. How do I do this?

Sorry I am new at this. So bear with me. I would like to buy pin # 36827 Goofy on a cow. How do I do this?

Just sent you a message.

I also added the rest of the fairy pins for the couple of you i was talking about them to. They are at the top of the first post. :)

Dumping back up! I will close this thread up when the baby gets here as I won't have much selling time for a bit so I wanted to move as much out before he gets here as possible. We had a labor scare last weekend and are on baby watch now but my hope is he will stay put for 4 more weeks.

Updates made and new packages going out in the next couple of days. :) Thank you so much and I hope you guys enjoy them.

Back