• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!

Updated with a few more sold items (will have those packages out by tomorrow I hope) & lowered a couple of prices including the price of the Rapunzel to $750 shipped.

Payment plan? Lol man I wish I had money for rapunzel!!! Drool!!

Possibly, just depending on the time frame. Feel free to message me and let me know if you like. The baby is due any day now so we are on baby watch and I really have no idea what kind of selling/shipping time I will have on my hands for a bit after that...lol I am only selling her to go towards paying for another purchase and I am sure we all know what THAT is. lol ;)

I am working on messaging everyone back so forgive the late replies. I was in the hospital yesterday to possibly deliver this little man but iron was too low for delivery so I am back home and playing the waiting game. Fun stuff! lol

I appreciate all of the trade offers on Rapunzel but if I don't sell her I don't plan to part with her. I really love that pin and don't WANT to let it go. The ONLY reason I am trying to sell her is to help pay for the Fairytale pins so if that does not happen I will be hanging on to it. ;) I will still work on messaging you all back though in case you don't see this reply here.

Another bump for Rapunzel (and others). I think I have replied to everyone now. As of right now she is still available.

After an almost 2 month break with the thread closed while I finally had my little guy I am finally able to spend a little time selling some more of my pins. I have done lots of thread updates such as adjusting prices, marking sold pins and adding new pins. Please browse through and let me know if there are any you are interested in. :) Thanks for having a look and feel free to let me know if you any questions.

Bump. :) I am willing to consider fair offers on some of these. I really need to get a few more sold to put up some Christmas money so I am willing to work on these prices, esp so for multi purchases.

ARIEL SEASONS!!! o_o

tumblr_lyfyygqH6s1qbifho.gif

tumblr_lg4bwlg2mP1qd9a3u.gif

and to answer your question...NO!!!!

QDZ71jh.gif

(this is the time where you imagine if this was Nouveau...)

Back