• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!

Just a bump... would LOVE to get a few more sold before Christmas!! Come on, tons of great pins left. I will even work on prices, esp if you are buying 3 or more! :)

Ooooh you have some great pins!! Wish I could afford them :facepalm: haha
Especially those:dumbo: ones! <3 But good luck with your sale! :)

Packages went out today for the couple of you who bought this week. :) Thank you so much and I hope you love them.

Bump for more.

Any chance of getting that pin we agreed on back in the summer Amanda?
You were having issues getting to the PO because of my being overseas & needing to post internationally.

Geez, has it really been a month since I last updated?

I just went through and updated pins/prices and sold pins. Send me a message if you see any you are interested in. :) I can get them out to you asap!

Any chance of getting that pin we agreed on back in the summer Amanda?
You were having issues getting to the PO because of my being overseas & needing to post internationally.

I am so sorry for the delayed reply! I tried to find our messages but they were not in my box any more. Would you mind sending me over a message with the pin we were talking about and I will get a price for you and see about getting it out to the PO. :)

Please make sure that ALL of your pins that you are selling has a specific (and clearly defined) asking price.

Hello, I'm interested in these pins

Pin 30248:Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Belle) -70
Pin 30374:Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 2 - (Jasmine) - 20

Hello, I'm interested in these pins

Pin 30248:Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Belle) -70
Pin 30374:Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 2 - (Jasmine) - 20

Both of those have sold. I am sorry. Let me know if you see any others though. :)

Is Stitch as Cheshire still available? If yes, can I have a photo of it? And is the Superhero Stitch set also still available?

Back