• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

¨`*•..¸♥☼The "Happiest" Disney Pins You Can Find! ♂♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
¨`*•..¸♥☼The "Happiest" Disney Pins You Can Find! ♂♂

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Alright Guys and Galpals!
rainbow.gif

I'm "Waving the Flag" in this Post,
So If you Are Offended By this Subject In Any Way
Please Look Away Now or Forever Hold your Peace <3 LoL

I am Searching for these type of pins to add to my "Special Happy Pins" Jumbo Lanyard I'm Working on for June's Event! :naughty: Since I can Never Get Myself to Wear Red :nono: (Cause I don't Like the Color on Me! LoL...) Now that I'm a Pin Trader/Collector, this Years GayDays at WDW I'll be Wearing a Red Jumbo Lanyard with the "Gayest/Happy" Pins Possible Instead! LoL <3

dividers_1372.gif

Any Help Would Be Appreciated :)

Here are Some of the Pins that I Would Like to Get <3
If you have other Suggestions for me Please feel free to Comment??? ;)

FEATURED WANTED PIN!

[pinpics]36450[/pinpics] Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Jessica Rabbit a la Warhol
Willing to trade multiple pins or Multiple releases from WDW for this one especially <3

Thanks You! <3

<3 Laz

dividers_1372.gif

P.S.Of Course I will Take A
FABU Picture
of My Completed Lanyard :)

My Pending Trades/Buys of *Gayest/Happy" Pins for June So Far;
pin39038th72

rainbow.png

My Aquired *Gayest/Happy" Pins for June So Far;

pin61597th72
pin31491th72

pin85084th72
pin85855th72
pin9027th72

pin54847th72
pin63795th72
pin10117th72
pin70713th72
pin50062th72
pin5763th72

pin4206th72
pin49059th72
pin77281th72
pin5972th72
pin84059th72
pin338th72

pin18959th72
pin80851th72
pin84837th72
pin62256th72
pin65856th72
pin76534th72

pin79202th72
pin84040th72
pin12142th72
pin12129th72
pin19164th72
pin42975th72

Here is a Picture of the Rainbow Pins Page so Far <3 <3 <3

DSCN8233.jpg

Yay For...
gaydays_logo_sm.gif

frame.gif

Last edited:
There is a decent amount of people trading it and it's an LE1000 So I Have Hope to get it I Think ;) I have yet to see it in person but it looks as if it would be a funny one to wear for GayDays for sure :) Thanks Magon! <3

Haha it sure is but some ppl like to trade stitch as if it was gold. I sent some requests as well. Now it's the waiting game. :)

Looks like the only one actually sold on eBay recently went for about $20. They do pop up on there occasionally...I will keep my eye out for one on auction. Gay days isn't until June, right? (Don't ask me how I know this ;) I think you should be able to score one by then as well. I will also send out a couple requests for you.....

Haha it sure is but some ppl like to trade stitch as if it was gold. I sent some requests as well. Now it's the waiting game. :)

<3 Thanks for doing that for me <3 <3 <3 :)

Its like $50 or something.

:rofl: Just cause a nut lists a pin on the Bay for a lot more than it's worth. doesn't meanthat is the worth of the pin itself, Heather is correct the last one that sold, sold for $20 bucks so tha seller thinking he or she is getting $50 outta me for a pin I want to wear at the Parks is...:crazy: But if someone values it that much and decides they need it so bad that they must buy it now, well. so be it i guess :/ I have a few decent traders that I'm hoping I can use to get it as I have spent all my spending cash lately and what I have left at the moment I need for the weekend at WDW. :) Many things to Pick up for me and Trades and Friends. So After this weekend I will Deff be Broke :( <3

Looks like the only one actually sold on eBay recently went for about $20. They do pop up on there occasionally...I will keep my eye out for one on auction. Gay days isn't until June, right? (Don't ask me how I know this ;) I think you should be able to score one by then as well. I will also send out a couple requests for you.....

Thanks as Always Heather! Are you going to come over to WDW for our little Gathering too??? I'm Hitching a Ride with the Boys Up there so I can leave my car to Jordan <3 And YES! GayDays is in June LoL (How do you know that?) <3 That's exactly Why I'm Starting to Hunt down the Gayest Disney Pins I can Find to Put together a Fun Lanyard to Wear ;) I Don't Like Wearing Red so I think I'm going to Try and Find one of the Super Jumbo Lanyards I Like Wearing in Red <3 <3 <3 or with a Red Ribbon on it Or Something, LoL <3

Laz, what happened to "I'm only going to finish my small frames, yada, yada...." ??????? Your collection is rapidly expanding. You are now officially a Pinaholic and there is no hope for you :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

Added My Aquired and My Wanted But I Must Note, Any Rainbow Pins Or Funny Gay Themed Pins That Disney Created Or Let Slip By That Might Be Funny I Would Love!

If You Know Of any Other Funny Pins That Scream Gay!!!!! Please Let Me Know? <3 LoL

Thanks Everyone! <3
Lot o Luv!

<3 Laz

LOL Laz, that is awesome. I have that stitch pin but never thought of it as gay haha now Im looking at my ther stitch invasion pins and thinking hmmm

LOL Laz, that is awesome. I have that stitch pin but never thought of it as gay haha now Im looking at my ther stitch invasion pins and thinking hmmm

Haha!!! Thats Awesome! I saw that and Immediatley I Thought "Didn't Lady and Tramp Kiss at the End of the Pasta String???" LMAO! I Love this Pin For That Reason LoL It Will Be Funny to Wear It at GayDays!

Man, I wish we could make it to Gay Days this year. It's been a couple of years since we've been able to make it. You'll have to take a picture of your lanyard that you make with the pins on it. Other than the rainbow pins, I'm not sure of other pins you could do, but I love the Stitch one. :) You could also put some on there that are possibly like drag queens. That would be funny.

Well I have been looking and here a few others XD

This one is just perfect for you Laz, almost matches your drag outfit XD plus it does say the GAYEST on the pin itself :p

pin5972

erm...yeah

pin51552

pin76178

pin76179

And stitch cross-dressing just for you :p

pin38433

Man, I wish we could make it to Gay Days this year. It's been a couple of years since we've been able to make it. You'll have to take a picture of your lanyard that you make with the pins on it. Other than the rainbow pins, I'm not sure of other pins you could do, but I love the Stitch one. :) You could also put some on there that are possibly like drag queens. That would be funny.

Like the Infamous Mickey in Dragg??? LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back