• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

¨`*•..¸♥☼The "Happiest" Disney Pins You Can Find! ♂♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read this thread, I automatically thought Pleakley from Lilo and Stitch. I was watching Stitch Has A Glitch this weekend and thought it was so funny how Pleakley cross-dresses and wants to be a woman.

pin12918
pin45182
pin13441

Thank You So Much to one of our Newest Members Translation for My New Mickey in Drag Error Pin!!!

pin338

And To Lauren (Doomscarf) for this GayDays Pin!!!!

pin39038

Thank You Both So Much <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Yay! And A Huge Tanks to My Friend Bev for
Being so Gennerous to Send these To Me <3 <3 <3

And as a Gift!?!?!? <3 <3

I Will Post My Pics and Thank You's
when They Arrive <3 <3 <3

Feeling So Blessed Right Now :') <3
<3 Laz

Last edited:
Hi, I have the 75th AnniversarySheet pin Saludos Amigos, and I have a few others that would look great on a....ummm.... "happy" jumbo lanyard. I'll have to start a new thread to be able to post the pictures so if you can look at my sales thread "Happy Pins", I'll try to get the pictures up soon. Pook

Hi, I have the 75th AnniversarySheet pin Saludos Amigos, and I have a few others that would look great on a....ummm.... "happy" jumbo lanyard. I'll have to start a new thread to be able to post the pictures so if you can look at my sales thread "Happy Pins", I'll try to get the pictures up soon. Pook

Awee thanks! I appreciate you looking! But, at the moment I am only able to trade :( I have run my PinFund Dry....

wha huh whos gone and done what with whom.......and why? LOL
I think we all are kinda PinCrazy....Good Luck on getting your pin and ill give ya a lil bump for today! wait did i say that out loud? oops

LOL :D Thanks! <3 <3 <3

Updated My Thread with Links to Make it easier and Added what I think is my ULTIMATE Rainbow Style Pin! For Gaydays!

I know this is a little more than the Average Pin, So I am willing to trade Multiples for it if Possible!
<3 Thanks for Helping Me Out!

<3 Laz

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I have this one .
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=67331&sid=2036.1329697975.v2
There's also some type of Gay festival in November Festival of Masters . I use to go to the Super Soap Weekend and my girlfriend & I partied with a gay couple . They were so nuts over our favorite actor Michael Easton . We meant up with them the following year . Too bad they did away with the event .

That's a cute pin but I don't think it's "colorful" enough ;) LoL <3 Thanks for Looking Out though!

I thought the Festival of the Masters was an Art Fest??? I didn't know it was Gay???? If it Is, I sooooo Have to Go! :D

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I have this one .
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=67331&sid=2036.1329697975.v2
There's also some type of Gay festival in November Festival of Masters . I use to go to the Super Soap Weekend and my girlfriend & I partied with a gay couple . They were so nuts over our favorite actor Michael Easton . We meant up with them the following year . Too bad they did away with the event .

That's a cute pin but I don't think it's "colorful" enough ;) LoL <3 Thanks for Looking Out though!

I thought the Festival of the Masters was an Art Fest??? I didn't know it was Gay???? If it Is, I sooooo Have to Go! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back