• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

¨`*•..¸♥☼The "Happiest" Disney Pins You Can Find! ♂♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahh that one is in my Aquired list <3 <3 <3 But you do have a jessie pin i like ;) Let me know what you want <3 :D I Still have to finish your Siggy too!

I am really looking to get that Chewbaca pin you have! It for my hubby....when he's super happy he runs around doing the chewy growl!!! Lol. Let me know if we can work something out for him!

I'll have to look around a bit more later, but these are for now:
[pinpics]63794[/pinpics]
[pinpics]5699[/pinpics]
[pinpics]1184[/pinpics]

Laz, there is a Pluto pin with a rainbow that I tried to tell you about at EPCOT the other day. The rainbow spins! Maybe I will have to track one down for you, because everyone needs a Pluto in their collection. In fact, that may be my new goal, to make sure all of my pin friends have a special Pluto pin that reminds me of them! OOOh, so exciting!!!

How about this one:

pin18959

I'll have to look around a bit more later, but these are for now:
[pinpics]63794[/pinpics]
[pinpics]5699[/pinpics]
[pinpics]1184[/pinpics]

Those are some great ones! :) Thanks Grim!

Laz, there is a Pluto pin with a rainbow that I tried to tell you about at EPCOT the other day. The rainbow spins! Maybe I will have to track one down for you, because everyone needs a Pluto in their collection. In fact, that may be my new goal, to make sure all of my pin friends have a special Pluto pin that reminds me of them! OOOh, so exciting!!!

Aweee I Love that Katherine!!!! It's a Great Idea! I Need to do that with My Orange Bird! <3 <3 <3

Do you still need [pinpics]49059[/pinpics]? :) Shoot me a PM if you do!

I Sure do! <3 I think I sent you a PM already <3 <3 <3

How about this one:

pin18959

That is the Pin that started it all I Have and LOVE It!!!!! LoL Thanks Brandy!!!

Haha I really do love that pin! You don't owe me anything :) I'm glad I could help!

Also, a little bump to help you reach your goal!

Thank You Sweetheart! <3 <3 <3

Hey Laz,

I have a couple that you might want as a return zap-check out PinPics #s 76766 and 20342. I can mail tomorrow.

Sherry

Haha! Those do kinda fit the styles lol! :) You are so sweet <3 Thank You! You do Not need to Zap me Back <3 <3 <3 I Just enjoyed sending you those <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
So, I Have Been Searching for a colorful version of [pinpics]85855[/pinpics] in the parks for a while as the color variations vary tremenously and most of the pins are only 3 colors (if that). Here is the Jewel I came accross FINALLY and Had to buy it for my Rainbow Collection!!!!

DSCN8241.jpg

Then I Met up with Katherine and we Traded for this Pin!!! Which is one of the Original 3 Surprise Release Pins Disney used to Put out for GayDays!!!! And It has Stitch!!!!

DSCN8237.jpg

To Top It Off I Arrived Home Yesterday to Find this AMAZING Pin from Greg and Debby!!! It is Sooooo Much Nicer in Person!!!!

DSCN8240.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED ME SO FAR WITH MY RAINBOW COLLECTION!!!
Here is a Picture of Some of It! as I am Working on Putting together a Kick *** Lanyard for WDW's GayDays!

DSCN8233.jpg

<3 Laz

Last edited:
Not really rainbow themed maybe, but colorful none the less. I don't know if you would be interested in:

Pin 83993: DLR - Get Away Today! - Tinker Bell - 2011
Pin 42606: Feliz Navidad - Mickey, Minnie, and the Three Caballeros
Pin 77626: WDW - Mickey Mouse - Colorful Silhouettes

I may find others that will have a rainbow (I'm going to be going through all my trader pins today) so I'll let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back