• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

¨`*•..¸♥☼The "Happiest" Disney Pins You Can Find! ♂♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Just Zapped!!!! By MovingtheStars AKA Mary! <3 <3 <3

Thank You So So So So So Much! You Just totally Brightened My Day!!!
I Will Wear It With PRIDE!!!!

[pinpics]85084[/pinpics]: Tokyo Disney Sea - Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse (Teru Teru Bozu) (Make The Sun Shine)

DSCN8277.jpg

GREETINGS FROM SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!
DSCN8279.jpg

<3 THANK YOU!!!!!

Last edited:
I thought I posted a reply on this thread before, but I guess I didn't...

I'm bisexual myself, so this topic does not offend me in the least. Actually, one of my fondest memories of Disneyland is a "gay" one... Just after high school, the first time my first girlfriend and I held hands and kissed in public. :)

But anyway, all I wanted to say was that I absolutely LOVE your pins! What an awesome collection. My absolute favorite is the one of Chip & Dale kissing. Hope you have fun at GayDays... or had fun, if it already passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back