• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Adopt-A-Newbie // AAN December 2012

ZAPPED! Adopt-A-Newbie // AAN December 2012
PMs are out for newbie voting! Please PM me if you have not received this PM from me. If you have any questions/comments then please PM me :)

Last edited:
So Update: The packages are yet to be sent because I'm still waiting on 2 more packages which I have yet received from two of our fellow Big Sisters. I'm assuming it might be because of the holidays that the packages are so super delayed.

Hi hopefully you received my package?
My pack went straight to my AAN in the UK and as been received
let us know what's happening for January xxxxxx

Okay, you guys are crazy!!! I got my box today from RiftRatStreetRat. I didn't know I qualified as a n00b! ahaha!! I really appreciate it!!! Everything was super awesome!! I am hoping to participate sometime soon and be a big sister to someone else.

Here is what she sent me....

Bubble Wrap
Bubble mailers - this will really help because I was running out!
A resuable Rapunzel Bag
A lanyard
Mickey backers
A stamp set!!
some great pins
A designer cinderella sticky note
A sharpie
A cute princess stocking

I will post a picture soon...

Last edited:
YGoV3.jpg

Last edited:
I've sent out the newbie care packages! Yay! But.. I still haven't gotten your package Romancing_Train ;__; so.. want me to PM you the addresses?

Yes yes! I just got paid today and will happily make up some surprises for them!

I am really sad though ;A; If it shows up you can always use it for the next one!

What on earth just happened? I just got home shattered from a 12hr shift and I had post, I'm not expecting anything so I got excited. First I pulled out some blank envelopes and got really confused. Then I delved further and found all of this!
tumblr_mgbtvopb5d1rk0wf7o1_500.jpg

I briefly remembered this thread but I dont remember signing up to be a newbie? thank you so much milky, orlandoismycat and donnam :D

Where can I sign up to adopt a newbie?

What on earth just happened? I just got home shattered from a 12hr shift and I had post, I'm not expecting anything so I got excited. First I pulled out some blank envelopes and got really confused. Then I delved further and found all of this!
tumblr_mgbtvopb5d1rk0wf7o1_500.jpg

I briefly remembered this thread but I dont remember signing up to be a newbie? thank you so much milky, orlandoismycat and donnam :D

Where can I sign up to adopt a newbie?
You were nominated by Big Sisters/Brothers to be a newbie here :) I will make another thread for the next coming Newbie Care Packages and will add you so keep a look out for that!

hi I have PM'ED Kirsty and asked her to PM you confirmation of receipt
Thank you! She contacted me. Apparently she's been REALLY sick for months and thus haven't been on. She told me she will PM people as soon as she can to thank them :) So hopefully everyone will be getting a PM soon.

Back