• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Amy's Piece of Disney Movie History Pins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Amy's Piece of Disney Movie History Pins*

AmySchweppe

Adventure is out there!!!
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am posting my first trading thread. Let's see how this goes. I have a couple PODM Lion King Pins I have for trading. Looking for other PODM scenes to trade. I love the ones I have but... I really want an amazing Simba and Mufasa close up. Other than that, I am open to any and all PODM. So post on here what you have to trade and hopefully we can work something out. Please no personal messages on wanting the pins. Just post scenes on this and I will let you know. Thank you for reading. xoxo.

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

Last edited:
I like your #2 and #3, here are other PODMs I have if you're intersted:

35960457.jpg
88926402.jpg

59195256.jpg

82476107.jpg

44507866.jpg

fn2b.jpg
fn1.png

83619613.jpg

75406301.jpg

13976106.jpg

77940676.jpg

I am interested in a PODM I just do not want to give up the only one I have take a look and let me know.

The one thing I learned about pin trading. Don't trade a pin you love especially if it's one like the PODM. It's hard to get that same exact one. :) I am sure you will find someone to trade with or purchase it from. xoxo.

Its not that I like the one I have its that its the Tangled. I am waiting for the right moment to trade it. I would like more before I give up what I have is all I am saying.

The one thing I learned about pin trading. Don't trade a pin you love especially if it's one like the PODM. It's hard to get that same exact one. :) I am sure you will find someone to trade with or purchase it from. xoxo.

I do not have any PODM for trade but I do have some good pins and I would love to trade for a Lion King PODM. Let me know

I LOVE your #5 and would definitely be willing to trade for it...I don't have a lion king pin that matches what you want, but I have these in Tangled...

Last edited:
I LOVE your #5 and would definitely be willing to trade for it...I don't have a lion king pin that matches what you want, but I have these in Tangled...

2012-07-16213557.jpg

Thank you for your offer. Before I went through the pins that are no longer available I am assuming you were looking at #4 (At the time #5) with Simba getting his bath with his fur pulled up and he has a silly face? Just making sure. But I am liking the gondola scene. Please let me know. Again, thank you for your offer. xoxo.

Pins have been updated on which ones are still available. Thank you again for all your kind offers and trades. :) xoxo.

Last edited:
Yes, I love the silly face one! I would be happy to trade the gondola scene with you. shoot me a PM and I will get it out to you this afternoon when I get home from work! (If you still want it, that is.) :wiggle:

Yes, I love the silly face one! I would be happy to trade the gondola scene with you. shoot me a PM and I will get it out to you this afternoon when I get home from work! (If you still want it, that is.) :wiggle:

Your inbox is full. :) Please clear it out a bit so I can send you a message about a trade. :) xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back