• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Amy's Piece of Disney Movie History Pins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would looooove the Simba and Scar one! But I only have one of your wants :(

Awww... Yea. For Scar I am really looking for year one PODM that would be a big upgrade for me. Have you tried posting a thread asking if anyone would trade a Lion King PODM with Scar for your Little Mermaid? I am sure people are still looking for Little Mermaid. xoxo.

Awww... Yea. For Scar I am really looking for year one PODM that would be a big upgrade for me. Have you tried posting a thread asking if anyone would trade a Lion King PODM with Scar for your Little Mermaid? I am sure people are still looking for Little Mermaid. xoxo.

I just did that right now! LOL :D Thanks Amy! I appreciate it.

You mentioned in the first post that you wanted Simba & Mufasa close up.

I've got these:
i2JpXUoRarWP3.JPG
ikMSaJzejeNrq.JPG
iblKeMglhkAgJC.JPG

PM me if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back