• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Amy's Piece of Disney Movie History Pins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Amy's Piece of Disney Movie History Pins*
Updated the current PODM scenes. :) I am way excited about how many trades I am making. Thank you. xoxo.

Really like the one with Simba & Scar.

Would you like to trade it for 1 of the pins below?

pin30592th72
or
pin70513th72
or
pin70514th72
or
pin91338th72
or

I would LOVE scene 2 (Mufasa and Simba walking) or scene 4 (Scar and Simba)! I have this Monsters Inc PODM to trade. The pin and the card are signed by the artist!

de153e08.jpg

Masamune & Jrdnsmom: Thank you both for your offers but I do not need those scenes. They are very lovely and I love them so much but I have very similar scenes already. xoxo.

Pm's responded. Please remember that I do ask that you post on this thread over a PM. It's easier to keep track of scenes for me. :) xoxo.

Its Scar laying down and Simba on top of him. A very kind pin trader sold it to me for such a great price. He was truly kind. :) It looked something like this. I love it so much. :) xoxo.

simbascar.jpg

Last edited:
:) I had a feeling it would be that one. :p I actually prefer your trading cell though, since Scar is the main focus. Many congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back