• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Inspired by Carissa's RAK-Attacks :)

As some of you may know, a DPF member was able to get a trade going for a DPF friend's grail!
For all who still wanted to send something to contribute, Maya and I were thinking a good Idea might be a RAK-like project!
So, we were thinking if anyone was interested, you could send a pin, a homemade card/gift, that the person might like :)

Please let me or Maya know if you are interested, plus if you need more details.
I know this thread was kinda vague, but we don't want the person finding out ;)

UPDATE!
Packages need to be POSTMARKED on April 24, 2013! You can send them earlier, but as long as they get there not too long after April 24. For international members, you might want to send a little earlier than the 24th. :)

Thank you all!

Erika

Last edited:
I'd love some more info, just lemme know girlie! I looove the idea of a bunch of people helping out to get someone a grail! Just think, if we did this more often, there would be sooooo many people with grail pins in their collections! ;)

I'd love some more info, just lemme know girlie! I looove the idea of a bunch of people helping out to get someone a grail! Just think, if we did this more often, there would be sooooo many people with grail pins in their collections! ;)

I sent you a message Nikki! :)

UPDATE:
For all of those who want to help the items must be postmarked 2 weeks from today the 10th. :)

If you have responded here, either Erika or I will PM the details regarding who this is for and where you will be sending items to and so forth. :)

Thank you all so much! You are going to help make someone here very happy!!!

Let's bump this baby up! This is the April RAK and it's so exciting! Thank you all for making this person's lovely day special! ;)

Back