• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!
Bump! Please let me or Maya know if you haven't been messaged yet or need information of some kind! Thank you all! ;) You are going to make this person have the best day ever!

Please send me the info so I can contribute. I am signed up for the monthly RAK's but did not receive anything this month about it.

Hey everyone! Please let me know if you didn't get a message from me today! :) I tried sending a message to everyone, but I could have missed someone! Thank you all!

How do I always miss these I hope I can still help, im out of pins but am going to DL Wed please pm me what the person likes and I will search at DL and hope to find something. And ship quick.

I love these group gift ideas! They are amazing.

Pm me please!

Please send me the info so I can contribute. I am signed up for the monthly RAK's but did not receive anything this month about it.

Please send me a message. :)

How do I always miss these I hope I can still help, im out of pins but am going to DL Wed please pm me what the person likes and I will search at DL and hope to find something. And ship quick.

I love these group gift ideas! They are amazing.

Pm me please!

Pms sent! Thank you all! :)

( I sent you each two PMs)

Back