• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

Oh my gosh....
I have no words!

I loved the video, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. It made my day and more!

Thank you Steve for recording everything!

Thank Steve for letting us share in the RAK! It made me cry to see all the wonderful things people put so much time into. I know she must feel really special! BTW... I LOVED the Merida Doll! Purple Rose your picture was wonderful... you CAN draw and draw WELL! Congrats on your grail pin!

omg this video is amazing!!! i bet Everyone face hurt from beaming so much.

WELLING UP! awww im so happy Laney liked it :) <3 <3 made my smile from EAR to EAR

:D

a truly spectacular Zap foe a Spectacular woman :D

AWWWWW I cried!! ;w;
Thank you Steve for taking all of that time to film the entire thing, we really appreciate it!! My heart was beating so fast watching her open all of them haha.
Congratulations Laney, you deserve it!! <3 You are so amazing, beautiful, kind, and grateful, and I think we are all delighted to have met you (or known you on the internet!).

Alex!
Me too! I cried quite a bit when she opened up the last package! LOL

Oh, and Laney, I have to meet you one day..... HAVE to.... well, whenever I get down to California :facepalm: who knows when that'll happen?

It was so great meeting you! you really are a wonderful, sweet person, you deserved it! and it was fun watching you open all your goodies! I even got misty eyed at the too! Congrats on your magical RAK! Lots of love!

It was so great to watch! I wish I could've been there! I held my breath when Laney opened mine! I was scared that I said something that might spoil it! I'm so happy you loved everything Laney and looking at everyone who gave art.. I have definitely learned something about packaging it.. :facepalm:

Thank you to everyone who contributed!!! :hug:

Last edited:
Alex!
Me too! I cried quite a bit when she opened up the last package! LOL

Oh, and Laney, I have to meet you one day..... HAVE to.... well, whenever I get down to California :facepalm: who knows when that'll happen?

There were so many tears in my eyes, I could hardly see the view screen on the camera to keep it focused on Laney...even after a dozen times thru the editing processes, I still tear up.

It's such a beautiful thing to bring so much happiness and joy to someone. Every single tear is worth it :)
Knowing that she got the RAK was the highlight of my day that day...truly amazing for such an amazing person

It's such a beautiful thing to bring so much happiness and joy to someone. Every single tear is worth it :)
Knowing that she got the RAK was the highlight of my day that day...truly amazing for such an amazing person
Exactly! :hug:

I was tearing up at the end too! Guys did you see her face? That is what it's all about! Look how happy she was! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

I've been trying to watch it all day... I watched all of it, UP to where she was about to open the last two packages.. then the video just stopped on me... -.- Now I have to reload it again...

I've been trying to watch it all day... I watched all of it, UP to where she was about to open the last two packages.. then the video just stopped on me... -.- Now I have to reload it again...
OH NO! That stinks....you missed a good part of it too! :( Well, all of it was good, so, lol

After all of the excitement of the weekend, Laney is feeling a little under the weather. She asked me to pass along just how grateful she is and sends all of her love and big hugs to everyone...she'll be back on just as soon as she's feeling better...

After all of the excitement of the weekend, Laney is feeling a little under the weather. She asked me to pass along just how grateful she is and sends all of her love and big hugs to everyone...she'll be back on just as soon as she's feeling better...
Oh no! :( Please tell her we hope she gets better very very soon!!!

I'd love some more info, just lemme know girlie! I looove the idea of a bunch of people helping out to get someone a grail! Just think, if we did this more often, there would be sooooo many people with grail pins in their collections! ;)

I totally agree +100000000000 What a great vid, and great to see the community doing something so great :) thanks for the vid steve :)

Back