• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July 2014

ZAPPED! Christmas in July 2014

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Based upon this:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?47183-Christmas-in-July&p=725157#post725157

We are starting a "Christmas in July" pin exchange. Since this is, first and foremost, a pin community, a request is made that you send at least one pin. You don't have to just send only one pin, please feel free to make your package creative. We ask that the pin you send has a $10 retail or resale value (excluding the cost of postage)

Sign ups begin now and end on May 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Pairings will begin June 1, 2014 and be complete by June 3, 2014. PMs (or emails) will be sent by June 6, 2014. Items should be mailed by June 29, 2014 (this is if you are paired with someone who is not in your home country/continent).

Tracking information (or customs receipt information) should be emailed to me at my user name at yahoo dot com. Delivery of items should occur by July 31, 2014 (this gives a month to get to an international destination, which I hope is enough time.)

If you are fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on the way you look at it) to be paired with someone who is in your home country (or continent), the June 29, 2014 date to mail is NOT set in stone - it is mainly for those who are paired with individuals who live internationally.The delivery date of July 31, 2014 is the most important date!

Rules and Requirements:

Those who sign up should have been a member of DPF for at least 45 days and have at least 30 posts (with at least one introductory post in the "Introductions" forum here):
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Introductions

An exception may be made to this if you are an established member of Pinpics and/or PinTalk (and I've "seen" you there too). Some of you may recognize this questionnaire, it is what I put together for the 2013 DPF Secret Santa Exchange.

Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.

What Disney character(s) do you like?

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite book(s)?

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)?

Do you have any allergies?

Do you like handmade/homemade items?

Do you like customized items?

Do you like personalized items?

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?

How long have you been collecting pins?

Other than pins, what do you collect?

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?

What country do you live in?

Will you ship internationally?

Tell me about yourself.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please differentiate between the question and the answer, either by bolding the question, italicizing the question, or putting your answer in a different color (or a combination of these requests.)

For those who prefer not to ship internationally, I will take your preferences into account when I match up members!

Thank you for your interest.

NOTE: I will send you a PM asking for your last name so that I can provide it to the person you are matched with. For privacy purposes, I did not request your complete name in the questions below, but I will ask it in a PM (when I have matched people up)

Last edited:
List of sign-ups and post #s of their answers to their questionnaires:

fuzzybunny (post #4)
MAL (post #5)
ALittleBitofMagic (post #6)
docfish2u (post #7)
BugCatcherJenna (post #8)
Saphenous (post #9)
bookhugger (post #12)
TheAlyssadon (post #13)
Snoffsan (post #15) - INT
natelove (post #16) <--need info
jadeites-lady (post #20)
timeerkat (post #22)
Jazzy B Bunny (post #23)
Disnerd1989 (post #24) - UK
Romancing_Train (post #25)
ShelterKat (post #26)
Rocke01 (post #27)
jennisney (post #28) - UK
Maleficent913 (post #29)
jazzytrumpet (post #30)
Lyndsayc (post #31)
IronMan (post #32)
reeneibakini (post #33)
Persinette91 (post #34)
Megfan (post #35)
vickichip7 (post #36)
Combatdre (post #37)
shooting4ownhand (post #38)
Firebaby22 (post #41)
Jacko (post #42) - UK
lohofosho (post #43)
emily_holgate (post #44) - UK
always_enchanted (post #45)
Ammonite (post #46)
Racheltherabidrabbit (post #47)
Sebastian (post #48)
starry_solo (post #49)
IAdoreWDW (post #50) - UK
StitchTrader (post #51)
teddy_ruxpin (post #52) - UK
Dalamara (post #53)
Princessdorothy (post #54)
gothel (post #55) - UK
ksnuggles (post #56)
coblj003 (post #57)
Snowie (post #58)
LiliMay (post #64)
Disneypins99 (need info)

Last edited:
What is your name? Linda W

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. over 35

What Disney character(s) do you like? Cheshire Cat, Lady/Tramp, Eeyore, Figment, Haunted Mansion

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Nightmare before Christmas mostly

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Epcot

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Don't really have one and no don't own any of the movies don't have blu-Ray either

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Don't have one

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite book(s)? JR Ward books

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? Don't really have any favorites and don't own any

Do you have any allergies? No

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Yes

Do you like customized items? yes
Do you like personalized items? yes

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Where Dreams HapPin Goofy Mystery pin any Beloved Tales don't have any of them, favorite one is Ratatouille some of the new PTD pins and the PTN pins Anna and Elsa

How long have you been collecting pins?Other than pins, what do you collect? 2001 nothing at the present

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? N/A
What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? No

Tell me about yourself. As of this year am retired, love to scrap book, and sew, and make hand made cards and pin collecting. We live on a farm and have horses, chickens, a dog and cats. have 2 grandkids ages 5 and 2. Love going to the WDW have never been to Disneyland would love to go just to see the different parks, love pin trading as well I do most on line but prefer in person.

Last edited:
Marco L.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
Just barely made the 25-35 range

This is tough, Marvel, Pixar (Mostly Incredibles, Wall-E and Up), Star Wars and Disney Afternoon

Villains

Disney Land!

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
Incredibles, Spirited Away, Up and Avengers: own the first half of these due to Netflix and saving for the special editions.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
Pan's Labyrinth, Forest Gump, Iron Giant, Anchorman, Love Actually, Star Wars, Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog: Yes, own them all

Blue

Lord of the Rings, Fahrenheit 451, Harry Potter, Ishmael, comics and anything Sci-Fi

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)?
Firefly, Futurama, Big Bang, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead: own the first couple and some of the seasons.

Unfortunately

Sure

Yes

Depends

Jumbo Wreck it Ralph and DSF Avengers

About a year and a half

Comics, retro video games, Sculptures, toys (mainly Lego & Super Heroes), stamps, cards, books, art, ornaments, and items from around the world (e.g. Venetian masks)

As long as I can remember, started in early elementary

USA, USA, USA

Indubitably

Tell me about yourself.
Enjoy spending time with friends and family and sharing with them what ever catches my fancy: film, art, music, travel and games. Love strategy games from Chess to Star Craft. A fan of video games even though I hardly have time to play them, my favorites are strategy, retro and anything by Nintendo. Enjoy the great outdoor and go hiking, paint balling and camping when ever I can. I'm a Southern California native and I enjoy traveling and trying out new things. A life long learner, got my Masters not to long ago and stay up to date in the sciences, love going to museums and have memberships in most of the museums in the L.A. area, also an amateur astronomer. Love sports, watch and go to all major sporting events in So Cal and some of the minor ones. I'm a jack of all trade, have quite a few hobbies and got into pin collecting last year when I started going to Disneyland more often with my annual pass. That is all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
Questions

Katie Y.

Rajah, Elsa, Mulan, Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians, Lady & Tramp, Brave cubs, Maleficent.

Anything Creepy
Fab Five

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?,
DLR, so many memories :)

Mulan & Frozen, yes I own both. And the animated version of 101 Dalmatians! (That one I think we only have on videotape..)

Hmmm. I love the Oceans series, No Reservations, Devil Wears Prada, Harry Potter

Bright blues, more turquoise-y Kind of like these :)

I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd..

!!! Crime shows. Mainly: White Collar, NCIS, Psych, Sherlock, Burn Notice (so sad it's over), Castle.

As for owning seasons, I think my family is pretty up to date on NCIS & Criminal Minds. I own... 3 seasons of White Collar andddd about 5 of Burn Notice... Phew.

Long haired kitties :( I'm okay with short haired ones though.

No food allergies though :)

Love them, especially art

yes!

Yes again!

Just got my grail so, some of my HTF wants instead

Rajah: any full bodied Rajah

Frozen-wise: An unblemished Anna PTN. (Mine looks like the metal is discolored)
Cross U Snowflake
Olaf Blood Drive

WDI Frozen Sorcerer Hats : From most wanted to least : Elsa, Sven, Kristoff, Anna, Olaf, Marshmallow, Trolls

The BTs for each of my collections

Marie PTD

Designer Mulan

Designer Maleficent < got this

A little over a year and a half? I think... I didn't start seriously collecting until I joined the forum in November though.

Pressed Pennies, pretty stationery/notecards, Mugs

Pennies for a long time, stationery more recently. Mugs...??

The US

Yes

Tell me about yourself.

And now a bunch of random tidbits :D I'm Katie, I live in beautiful California, at least until August when I will be moving across the pond for a little while :). I love to travel. I have been brought up on Disney. I love to bake! (I especially love making cupcakes). I try to live on the beach during summer... I love dogs but have never had one and have made up for it with a plethora of stuffed animals (and now, dog pins!) Annnnd... I love meeting new people & finding new friends.

Last edited:
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). David & Amy Mayer

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. We are both over 35

What Disney character(s) do you like? David: Merida, Mulan and Ariel Amy: Sorcerer Mickey, Tink, Jack and Zero from NBC

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? fab 5

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland (although right now I am having a love/hate relationship with them since they removed my tables)

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? David (Brave, Mulan, Tarzan, Jungle Book, Ariel, Frozen) Amy (Fantasia, NBC, Frozen) We have all of them except for Frozen on DVD

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? David (Pulp Fiction, Armageddon) Amy (None)

What is your favorite color? David & Amy (blue)

What is your favorite book(s)? David (Star Wars novels) Amy (Stephen King novels)

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? David (Arrow) Amy (Game of Thrones). Amy has the full set of the Game of Thrones

Do you have any allergies? no

Do you like handmade/homemade items? love them!!!

Do you like customized items? heck yes!!!

Do you like personalized items? sure

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? right now our most wanted pins are David (38586) Amy (47307) both are pinpics #'s

How long have you been collecting pins? 14+ years

Other than pins, what do you collect? right now it is mostly disney pins, but we have a house full of disney nick knacks.

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? 14+ years

Will you ship internationally? Heck yes!!!

Tell me about yourself. I (David) am very quite and reserved and Amy is the loudmouth of our relationship. :lol: Okay now seriously, we love spending time with our DPF family. So much so that we go down to the Disneyland area at least once a year to throw a pin trading party. We have been treated so well by the people here we feel we have to give back to this community as much as possible whenever possible. Which is how I got the grailslayer title. I am a big believer in pin karma!!!

I'm in! :)

What is your name?
Jenna R

What is your age range?

Rapunzel, Merida, Ariel, Duffy Bear, Mike and Sulley, Elsa, Anna... pretty much all the princesses.

Cars, planes,

Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios (I've never been to Disneyland D: )

Tangled, Frozen, Brave, The little Mermaid. I have them all. :3

Pink, pink, pink and more pink!

Once Upon a time, Doctor Who, Bobs burgers, futurama, american dad... I do not own any in physical copy.

Cats, dust, smoke, I am not allergic to any foods.

YES!

Yes!

Yes!

Pin PD38208: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell Reading (Jumbo) Its an impossible pin...

I got my first lanyard and pins in 2002, but I have been seriously trading and collecting since 2010.

Disney Dolls, Disney plush, Disney Buttons, Tangled (whatever merch I find that I like), Duffy bear, Disney's animator collection dolls.

Seems like forever! All my life! haha

USA

Sadly, I cannot. :(

Tell me about yourself.
My name is Jenna, I live in Texas! I love animals... and disney of course! My favorite things to do on my days off from work are... hanging out with my friends, Hula hoop dancing! (sounds like its for kids, but its great exercise and a lot of fun!) watching shows on netflix, playing with my dog, going online and browsing the pin forum! I am addicted to chocolate, and fortunately I can eat all I want because hula hooping burns 420 calories per hour.

Last edited:
Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine)Cindy R.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? 31

What Disney character(s) do you like? Thumper, Remy, Cinderella Mice, Brer Rabbit, White Rabbit, Oswald,

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? all the rest... mostly cats

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?well I have only been to one or do you mean CA adventure vs Disneyland type of a thing... ugh that's a tough one, because each side has it's positives and negatives!

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? My favorite "disney" movies are all miyazaki movies...and yes I own them all. lol I have a feeling you were referring to classic movies... We own all of those also unfortunately... LOL

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? The Girl who leap through time. Yes I own it on dvd.

What is your favorite color? Purple

What is your favorite book(s)? I don't read so much these days, I just read when I chat with people, or look things up online.

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? omg...where do I start... CSI, Warehouse 13 <cry>, criminal minds, resurection, law and order SVU, bates motel, sam and cat, the legend of kora, BIG BANG THEORY, orange is the new black, twisted, and many others...

Do you have any allergies? Yes.. I'm allergic to life... Cats, tree's, grass, chenopods, weeds, MOLD, lions, tigers, dust, pollen...

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Sure, I also enjoy making them myself.

Do you like customized items? sure

Do you like personalized items? Yes

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Those 6 Thumper faces that are each LE 100... I will never see or own them. To be more realistic on what I would think of something as a Grail that I think I could own someday, the Thumper Paris pin trading night...

How long have you been collecting pins? A Year and 2 weeks (April 22, 2013)

Other than pins, what do you collect? Art supplies, skeleton keys...

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? 10+ years

Will you ship internationally? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I love animals, I grew up with a pet pretty much at all times. I can't stay away from rodents and rabbits. I love them to much. I just lost my 2nd rabbit Boomer about 2 months ago and my beloved rat Artie about 5 days ago. I'm still mourning their deaths. I collect rabbits, rats and Cinderella mice. I enjoy art. I love computers, gaming, texting, 3ds, chatting with people online. I wish I had more people to go to disneyland with. I just renewed my Disneyland pass a few days ago. I went 45 times last year making my premium pass more then worth it... I calculated it cost me roughly $14 per visit after going that often. I would like to go that much again. I had knee surgery a few years ago, and I'm not sure that I will ever recover. Because of that and living in pain daily, I don't work very often. I am a phlebotomist in a hospital in Riverside. I am free week days to go to Disneyland, or meet up and go on some rides for the most part. I opened an ebay store recently to try and start my own business and make money since I hardly make anything at my real job. I just got a new bunny a few days ago, she was free. Someone had abused and abandoned her at a local pet store. I am an ex gymnast. That's probably the #1 reason why my body is falling apart, joints ache 24/7, knee's are shot, wrists and fingers have arthritis. I enjoy trying to help others. Is anyone really reading any of this? I love photography. I enjoy taking pictures of the moon every month (full moon). I am really enjoying the blood moons. I'm dyslexic. I am ambidextrous. I have a sister. Ok I think that's more then enough... I really need to update my pinpics and create the other site....

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). Sasha W.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. Under 18

What Disney character(s) do you like? Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Mulan, Boo, Belle, Giselle

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? None of them, except maybe Scar, he's mean.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Frozen, Mulan, Tangled, Monster's Inc., Beauty & the Beast, Enchanted, Sleeping Beauty. Yes and no. I have all of them except Enchanted on DVD and Blu-ray. Sleeping Beauty, I only have on DVD. Enchanted - neither

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Avengers and yes, blu-ray and DVD.

What is your favorite color? It was pink, but now it's purple.

What is your favorite book(s)? To Kill a Mockingbird

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? I don't watch too much TV, but I do like Once Upon a Time and Big Bang Theory. I have seasons 1 and 2 of OUAT on blu-ray/dvd.

Do you have any allergies? Nope

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Yes, I like journals, scrapbooks, handmade cards.

Do you like customized items? Yes

Do you like personalized items? Yes

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? I don't have a holiest of grails, but I do have a lot of pins on my wants list. See my signature for details. Of the pins listed on my signature, I would be happy with a Frozen pin or a PODM

How long have you been collecting pins? Almost one year!

Other than pins, what do you collect? Nothing, can't afford to collect anything else. The dolls look interesting but too expensive

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? See above.

Will you ship internationally? No, sorry.

Tell me about yourself. I'm a California based teen who got into pin collecting when I was given some princess pins from mom's friend. I haven't had much of an opportunity to trade or buy since I no longer have a pass to Disneyland and mom doesn't want me to go to any local pin meets (yet.) My collecting is limited to some purchases on the internet. When I save up my allowance to get something I want, I can get it! :)

My online time has improved a lot (yay!) but it is still restricted as mom doesn't like me on the computer that much.

I'm in!
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). Alyssa F

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. 18-25

What Disney character(s) do you like? Aladdin, Jasmine, Rajah, Meg, Pegasus, Rapunzel, Pascal.

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, and most villains.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? WDW Hollywood Studios

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Aladdin and yes.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Superbad and yes.

What is your favorite color? Blue and Pink

What is your favorite book(s)? The entire Harry Potter series and Ella Enchanted.

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? I don't watch a lot of TV...

Do you have any allergies? Cats, but it's not terrible.

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Yes

Do you like customized items? Yes

Do you like personalized items? Sometimes

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? This pin
pin68840th72

and this set
pin18664

How long have you been collecting pins? About six years

Other than pins, what do you collect? Certain Disney dolls and figures.

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? 6+ years

Will you ship internationally? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I like to draw and paint. My dream job would be working at Pixar or Disney Animation Studios. I spend most of my time at work or school, but when I have free time I enjoy playing video games or playing the piano. I have two dogs and I love them like they are my children. I used to have an AP to Disneyland and it has been over a year since I have been to the parks now and I am seriously going through withdrawals. I like to shop at thrift stores and antique shops to find buried treasures! I am a pin addict. :D

I'm so excited this took off! I"ve been thinking about mentioning it for awhil and I thought if I don't say something it will be July and no Christmas! Yea!

Im in! Loved the last one!

What is your name? Elin with my daughters Ida and Alva

What is your age range? Im 35 and my twins are 10

What Disney character(s) do you like? My favorite characters is Minnie and Olaf, LOVE Olaf! Alva likes Ariel and Anna and Ida likes Belle and Elsa.

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Dont really dislike anything Disney. If I have to choose maybe Goofy and Donald.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Magic Kingdom!

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? FROZEN! Just got it on 3D blue-ray- Love it!!!!

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Twilight maybe. Or The Notebook. Or love actually because of the memories I have to that one. There are so many good movies.

What is your favorite color? Purple, pink or red. Alvas is Pink and Idas is Purple

What is your favorite book(s)? The twilight books and the serie Black dagger brotherhood!

What is your favorite television show(s)? OMG there are so many! Doctor Who, Glee, Supernatural and a lot more.

Do you have any allergies? No

Do you like handmade/homemade items? YES!

Do you like customized items? YES!

Do you like personalized items? YES!

Hmmm I have three I think.

Steamboat Wille with a scene Minnie is in, like this:

grail.png

and this pin of Minnie

pin38954th200

Pin 38954 JDS - Zodiac Series 2005 - May/Gemini (Minnie)
Its me with my twins! Alva always dresses in pink and Alva in purple or blue!

And my ultimate grail, the only pin of Olaf Im missing:

pin99527th200

Pin 99527 DLR - Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive - Olaf

Alvas and Idas are these:

pin100146th200

pin100486th200

And the Ariel and Belle ones you see in our sig. But ther really get happy for any Ariel and Belle pin. They are kind of easy that way :D

How long have you been collecting pins? A little bit over a year.

Other than pins, what do you collect? Olaf things. I love everything Olaf!

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? Since I saw him in the first teaser trailer. My husbands second name is Olof (the Swedish version of Olaf thats Norwegian) so its kind of natural that I would love him!

What country do you live in? Sweden

Will you ship internationally? Of course :)

Tell me about yourself. Im a Swedish mom of 9 years old identical twin girls. They are my life! If they are happy, so am I. They have a lung dicease so a lot of our spare time goes to medication and doctors appointments. And one of the girl has cerebral palsy so she uses a wheelchair on and off. All three of us also has a inherited connective tissue disorder so a lot of time goes to physical therapy and things to dull the pain. But dispite of all those things we are a very happy family! And Disney helps us keep our spirit up!
I work as a Marketing manager / Art Director. I have loved Disney all my life and have always dreamed of working there. I have a degree in 3D animation. Wanted to move to USA and work as an animator at Disney when I was younger. I LOVE to travel. We try to go somewhere every year and have visited a lot of countries.
We dont collect money, we collects memories, becuse you never knows what happends tomorrow!

Last edited:
Li F. (#1).

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
I am over 21.;)

Belle, Mulan, Silvermist (Water Faerie from Tinker Bell Movies), Little Green Men, Charlotte from the Princess and the Frog, Carl & Ellie from UP

Dislike is such a strong word. I don't think I dislike any character passionately. My least favorite princess is Cinderella, although I can paint her. My least favorite Disney movies were Lion King and Emperor's New Groove, though I can watch them from time to time. I have both of these movies on VHS, I don't recall if I ever upgraded to DVD for these two movies (although with Beauty & the Beast, we have the VHS, DVD, DVD Diamond, and Blu-Ray).

Disneyland, it's the original park!

Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Great Mouse Detective (I really like Basil), Up (mainly the Carl/Ellie montage.). Yes, I have all these movies on DVD and/or blu-ray

What is your favorite non-Disney movie?
I will have to think about this. I have watched a lot of movies in the past year or so.

What is your favorite color(s)?
Blue of course!

Timothy Zahn's Star Wars (extended universe), Peter David's Star Trek, though nowadays I like working on puzzle books with logic puzzles, sudoku grids, word finds, etc.

Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell (Gordon Ramsey). I have Once Upon a Time Season 1 and 2 on DVD and/or blu-ray. The others, I don't watch repeatedly so I wouldn't care to have them on DVD or blu-ray.

Some facial creams cause me to breakout, so I tend to pick unscented, sensitive formulas. Other than that, I have no allergies to food.

Some scents (especially strong ones) cause me to have headaches. I do like some light perfumes though.

Depends on what. I'd hope it isn't just a handprint-turkey or star.;) A customized pin bag would work very well. ;)

Again, I guess it depends on what. I don't think I'd mind.

Sure, why not?

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail(s)?
The Belle wedding spinner, Belle golden brocade, the 4 Valentine UP pins, Belle & Beast stained glass jumbo, and more. You can see them in my signature below.

I think since 2008.

Disney dvds/blu-rays, Princess dolls, jewelry and watches;)

I also have an extensive Sailor Moon collection, which I am trying to sell :)

I also collect some Disney princess dolls

A very long time. My Sailor Moon collection started in the mid-1990s, so that's almost 20 years!

Will you ship internationally? Yes, although I prefer not to. I depend on my sister to ship all packages out since she works near a post office.

Tell us about yourself.

Together with my sister (Li #2), we collect Belle, Mulan, Silver Mist (Water Faerie from Tinker Bell movies), Little Green Men, Star Wars, Rapunzel, Giselle, Charlotte from Princess and the Frog, Carl & Ellie from UP, Wreck it Ralph, Space themes, Incredibles, Marvel.

I enjoy painting, reading, going to the movies, and going to Disneyland. With my sister, we have visited Disneyland at least 400 times (we have had annual passes for 6 years). We have stayed at Villas at Grand Californian, Paradise Pier Hotel, Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani, Beach Club Villas, and Bay Lake Towers. We like staying "on property" when visiting Walt Disney World, although we have only visited once for 2 weeks. :) Eventually we will make our way back to Walt Disney World in 2017 (she is already planning the vacation!)

Eventually, I hope to make it to all the Disney Parks in the world. Sometimes I wish Disney would sell lifetime, world-wide passes.

Last edited:
(I hope it's ok for me to enter? I'm not quite at 45 days but will be before the deadline. I just didn't want to forget to come back and sign up.)

Tessa B.

25-35

Timon, other Lion King characters, Stitch, Daisy, Clarabelle, Gurgi, Robin Hood, Gadget, Dory, Fix-It Felix Jr., Jake (Rescuers Down Under), Wander and Sylvia...too many others to name! Mostly sidekick characters and animals.

Not big on most princesses, Miss Piggy, Tinker Bell...also not big on Cars or Planes.

Animal Kingdom (I really wish that we had an equivalent theme park on this coast).Of parks I visit regularly, DCA and Disneyland are pretty tied.

The Lion King; I have it on DVD but not blu-ray (I don't own a blu-ray player)

Miss Congeniality; I have it on DVD

Amythest purple, deep teal, and silver

The Harry Potter series, the Redwall series

Firefly, Buffy, Angel, 30 Rock, the Office, Community, Parks & Rec, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...I have DVDs for almost all except Parks and Rec and My Little Pony.

Timothy hay, spruce trees, and fresh pineapple

Yep! I am picky on edible items, though (food-related germophobe issues)

Yep!

Yep!

Any of the really expensive, hard to find Lion King pins. Timon PTN and any Lion King PODM with Timon.

Just about ten years, though it was mostly casually trading with Cast Members. I've only started trading with non-cast members in the last month or so.

Anything to do with Lion King, especially Timon. Lego sets and minifigs. And Applejack from My Little Pony (little blind bag figurines, etc.)

Legos since the '80s/'90s (I still have a few of my original sets); Lion King since the movie came out; Applejack since around season two of MLP:FIM, when I started watching the show.

USA

I'd prefer to stick with USA, but will do international if needed.

Tell me about yourself.

I'm a Nor Cal native transplanted to So Cal. One of my very first memories is watching The Little Mermaid in the theater and have been hooked on Disney ever since. My dream of being Timon at Disneyland was crushed when I found out that I'm two inches too tall. :( I am mom to a seven year old Maine coon mix tuxedo cat named Socks. I love to travel though I haven't been to nearly as many places as I'd like (my dream vacation is to Australia and New Zealand). I also hope to someday visit all of the Disney parks around the world. Over the past few years, I've gotten into Spartan obstacle course mud runs and 10k/half marathon racing (I don't like running, but I do enjoy the bright shiny medal you get at the end!). I love (almost) all animals; it was my dream to be a veterinarian before my crippling fear of needles kicked in. I love almost anything chocolate peanut butter.

Last edited:
Questions

Sarah

Lion king characters, Kristoff, Anna & Elsa

Jessica rabbit & Tim Burton characters

WDW
Animal kingdom

Lion King and yes I own it on both.

I'm not totally sure what is my favourite movie non Disney!

Purple and blue

War horse & hunger games

I don't watch a great deal of tv, but I like catfish!

No

Yes

Depends what they are.

Depends what they are.

Lion king beloved tales and the lion King Disney auction Jumbo 31967

Over a year

Lion king merchandise and things with giraffes on

More than a few years (lion king)

England UK

Yes

Tell me about yourself.
I'm a 24 year old 'lion king nut' from the UK. I work in an aquatics centre which is part of a garden centre. Yes we sell Nemo!

Last edited:
Aisling Ní Riada (or Ash)

Donald, Rex, Kristoff, Olaf

Daisy, Goofy, Minnie

Magic Kingdom

Lion King or Beauty & The B. Yes.

Most Marvel movies. I am missing the 2012 Spiderman on DVD

Changes on almost a daily bases.. Goes back to a light green, light blue and yellow a lot.

Hunger Games,Uglies Series', Looking For Alaska and I love Listography books (only have the Geography one atm)

I don't watch much tv, but I'm very excited for Orange Is The New Black Season 2.

Guinea Pigs (Regular pigs are fine :lol:)

Yeah

Depends on the item, but for the most part no.

What's the difference between personalised and customised?

I will fill this one in later

Sept 2008. I started on a trip to DLP.
It's only since March that I've become a serious collector though.

Disney DVDs

The day I finished secondary school (Equivalent to high school). I already had some DVDs, but on my last day of school I went and treated myself to a box set of all the Pixar movies that had been realised to date and Hercules. I remember deciding on the way home I was going to build up a collection of Disney movies and I've been doing pretty good since.

Ireland

Yes, but preferably within Europe.

Tell me about yourself.
I'm a Travel and Tourism student. Everyone who knows me says that I am obsessed with two things; dogs and disney. I have been a dog walker for 6 years and it is the greatest job ever, even if it is financially dreadful. I got my own dog nearly three years ago. His name is Rocky, he is a collie-ish mongrel and he is my whole world! I don't really know what else to say...

What is your name?
Carissa

What is your age range?
I'll be 25 on the 25th of May!

Nala, Tiana, Marie

I don't know...as a whole I guess alot of Pixar characters

California Adventure

The Lion King, I THINK I have the first version on dvd but not really sure...I haven't seen it in a long time.

Oldboy (The Korean one), and yes! I have the collector's steelcase version :D

Purple

The Cladi Journals by Tanith Lee

Walking Dead...and nope ,w,

Yes, but not to food or anything really.

YUS

YUS

YUS

pin39096

Pin 39096: Disney Auctions - Mystical Figures (Simba and Mufasa)

pin40105

Pin 40105: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Simba in Stampede

Two years this month!

CUTE THINGS. POKEMON. SQUID PLUSHIES. ART BOOKS. THINGS. STUFF.
I also collect the little metal pokemon charms from the japan pokemon center.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/e1e8cb07547787441c5c78f7819062f5/tumblr_n50y1hXO1U1rj4p8eo1_500.jpg
We also collect Pokemon and Magic cards <3 And my grandma and I jointly collect Monster High dolls.

Um..pokemon stuff since like...'97. I'm TAT OLD.

Squid plushies since like 5 - 6 years ago.

Cute things since FOREVER.

USA

Not this time, I'm sorry ):

Tell me about yourself:

I am almost 25, and I just graduated in December. I am now a concept artist for a company that makes high end watches that are based off of geek culture (Zombies, dragons, comics and all kinds of cool things). I love all kinds of critters and have 13 pets from dogs and cats to turtles and siblings. I take care of my grandma who also collects pins and is in love with Docfish2u (shhhhh don't tell him). I have a boyfriend and we've been together for um...6 years this year.

I'm a computer science major, and I've taught over 43 different classes including math, English, and science. I like alllll kinds of music and wish I had enough monies to take my boyfriend to a musical! xD I'm a weirdo because I looooooooove toys. I wish I had a million Lion Knig toys and plushies! AHHHH

Back