• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July 2014

I want to apologize to whomever got me, since I STILL haven't had a chance to fill out th questionaire! I just have some general crappy stuff going on that is taking up a lot of time and effort on my part... does anyone know if there's a way I can maybe link my old SS questionaire to here?

I want to apologize to whomever got me, since I STILL haven't had a chance to fill out th questionaire! I just have some general crappy stuff going on that is taking up a lot of time and effort on my part... does anyone know if there's a way I can maybe link my old SS questionaire to here?

I think all you have to do is find it on the other post (SS 2013?) and then just add it here with a link? Each post has a #, so just click on the #. For example, your last post was post #77. so the link is:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?47194-Christmas-in-July-2014&p=739965&viewfull=1#post739965

if you find the post # on the old post, you'll find the link and then you just link it here.

How exciting! I already have my pins together for my SS just have to get a few more odds and ends and then will be send out mine probably second week in July! :) this is so much fun!

I sent my package out today! The box is not fancy giftee (it was the only one I could find that would fit everything in a nice, neat way), but I really hope you enjoy the presents within! I tried to get something from all your interests you put in your survey. I hope you like everything! This was my first ever gift exchange in the pin community so I do hope I hit the mark :)

Giftee I'm a dope! I forgot to include the letter I wrote to you in your package! I am mailing it out separate, hopefully it will get there before your box does. But wait to read it until your package arrives or it will spoil the surprise ;) It's nothing too critical, all your items are in the package, I just wanted to include a little letter about why I got what I did for you and some background on a few of the items I found :3

Just call me Dopey

Giftee,

I sent your package out yesterday and thought it would be cute to draw some little things on it... Then this happened

paputy9u.jpg

So just know that if you tear into the box and destroy the pictures that A. I have pics of it, B. I won't be heart broken and C. I'm just really proud of the bear XD he turned out so cute! It should get there fast because I accidentally sent it priority mail DX but whatever, I'm excited for you to get it! <3 Merry Christmas in July all! :3

Back