• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July 2014

ZAPPED! Christmas in July 2014
What is your name? Mark E

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? This is the first time even last on this list. 44 years old

What Disney character(s) do you like? Stitch, Maleficent, Jessica Rabbit, Thumper, and Bongo

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? I can't say I have one that I dislike, but if Disney were to buy Barbi. I'd have to say her. That girl has everything

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland Resort.

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Since Star Wars is now Disney, I'd have to say Star Wars for this answer. However to comfort the Disney purists, it doesn't feel Disney-esque. So my favorite Disney movie is Pete's Dragon

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Again, I'd love to use Star Wars for this answer. I own almost every relase of this movie. VHS, DVD, bluRay etc.

What is your favorite color? Dodger Blue

What is your favorite book(s)? Anything by Grisham

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? M*A*S*H would be a favorite of mine. I do not own it on DVD

Do you have any allergies? No allergies

Do you like handmade/homemade items? The most creative thing is one that is made at home. Having a Kenner or Hasbro sticker on something doesn't necessarily make it a top quality item in my opinion.

Do you like customized items? Of course!

Do you like personalized items? Not too much

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? WDI: Stitch dressed as Cast Member Haunted Mansion!

How long have you been collecting pins? Since 2005

Other than pins, what do you collect? Star Wars stuff!

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? Since 1977

What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? Sure!

Tell me about yourself.
Live in Napa, CA. Married with an awesome son, Justin. We are all AP members and get to DLR about 10 - 15 days a year. My dream job is to work at Disneyland, however being 44 and encapsulated in a career - I just enjoy the trips with family and visiting my friends that live in SoCal.
I'm a HUGE Dodgers fan Love that team so much!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME
Sabrina S.

WHAT IS YOUR AGE RANGE
25-35

WHAT DISNEY CHARACTERS DO YOU LIKE
princesses ,cute animals , classic Disney movies and characters , disney afternoon characters , in fact I like pretty much all of the different Disney characters really except for the ones I've mentioned in my dislikes.

WHAT DISNEY CHARACTERS DO YOU DISLIKE
most villains ,any tim burton ones , princess and the frog, cars ,planes ,

WHICH DISNEY THEME PARK IS YOUR FAVORITE
I've only been to Disneyland paris so I couldn't say , I really wish I could go to the American ones ...

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE , DO YOU OWN IT ON DVD
I actually like lots of the classic Disney movies , most of them yes

FAVORITE NON DISNEY MOVIE DO YOU OWN IT ON DVD
the original care bears movies , yes.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
yellow and also pink , I love glittery things too.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK
i like Marvel comic book collections of the classic stories

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS
all the old Hanna Barbera cartoons ,the disney afternoon cartoons , lots of 1980's cartoons , once upon a time ,

DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES
only to spicy foods really.

DO YOU LIKE HANDMADE ITEMS
yes

DO YOU LIKE CUSTOMIZED ITEMS
yes

DO YOU LIKE PERSONALIZED ITEMS
not really

WHICH PIN DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR HOLY GRAIL
26775 Launchpad mcquack , 31359 Monterey Jack , 30828 Ducktales adventure but I know i'll never ever get those !

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COLLECTING PINS
for a few years

OTHER THAN PINS WHAT DO YOU COLLECT
any Disney things, Care Bears and Care Bear cousins , My little pony ,holiday and collector Barbies ,she- ra , Snoopy,
hanna barbera cartoon characters ,strawberry shortcake and friends ,smurfs ,ewoks , rainbow brite , and also similar things .
lots of different things really !

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COLLECTING THOSE NON PIN ITEMS
years

WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN
England unfortunately

WILL YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY
no

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

Last edited:
What is your name? Dorothy L

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? 18-25:)

What Disney character(s) do you like? In order: Anna, Rapunzel, Belle and thumper, kristoff, olaf

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? I honestly don't like any of the Pinocchio characters, sorry to anyone who does!

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland Resort.

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? It's a tie between frozen and Tangled, and yes I own them both:)

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or bluray? The entire Harry Potter series and yes I do

What is your favorite color? Green, just not neon green

What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling and The Fault In Our Stars by John

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? Once Upon a time! I have season two because my local store ran out of rest :(

Do you have any allergies? sadly I am allergic to seafood

Do you like handmade/homemade items? I love them! They feel so much personal and you know they are one of a kind

Do you like customized items? Of course! Who does not?

Do you like personalized items? As long as my name is spelled right! (Which is rarely, sadly )

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Tie between designer Belle and Seasons auction Belle !

How long have you been collecting pins? On and off since 2008

Other than pins, what do you collect? Tangled and Frozen stuff, coloring books,dolls, cups, anything of them!

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? Since their movies came out so 2010 and 2013

What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? I can't sadly

Tell me about yourself.

Live in Norwalk, Ca and soon to be 20 years old, only child but many loving cousins to make up for it! I love harry potter and disney; I had a pass for three years back to back until the price raises this year, I love to doodle and make costumes for myself, my boyfriend and my little cousins. I plan to go more into costumes and start cosplaying them at d23 next year. I am a HUGE harry Potter fan and my house is Slytherin, even the sorting hat said so:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). ​Lacey H

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
18-25

What Disney character(s) do you like?
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Megara, Olaf, Kristoff, Flynn, Meridia, Tiana, Mulan, Belle, Ariel, Tod, Copper, giselle

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?
Cars, planes

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?
Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but I haven't been to Disneyland

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
Frozen, Tangled, The Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Brave, Up, Sleeping Beauty, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Enchanted, The Princess and the Frog and Cinderella. I have Frozen, Tangled, The Fox and The Hound 2 and The little Mermaid on DVD.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
Despicable me, Despicable me 2, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Skyfall, Anastasia. I have these on DVD.

What is your favorite color?
Pink

What is your favorite book(s)?
The Hunger Games books, Harry Potter books, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Of Mice and Men, The Art of... books

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)?
The Originals and The Vampire Diaries. I don't have these on DVD

Do you have any allergies?
some animals, mainly due to dander and dust.

Do you like handmade/homemade items?
yes! especially disney art

Do you like customized items?
yes!

Do you like personalized items?
yeah

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?
my holy grail is the Designer Rapunzel

How long have you been collecting pins?
I've bought pins when I've visited the parks since 2006 but only really started collecting last year in July. I had no idea that there were so many pins that were so pretty and limited edition until I googled them.

Other than pins, what do you collect?
Disney limited edition dolls, some vinylmations, Disney cups and mugs, Disney plushies, Disney art, Swarovski Disney and Lovlots

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?
About 3 years, since I got my first job

What country do you live in?
UK

Will you ship internationally?
Yes

Tell me about yourself. I'm a part time student studying maths. I go to Orlando once a year with my boyfriend and we go to the Disney parks, Universal and Seaworld. In my spare time I like to look for Disney pins, I love the forums although I do more lurking than talking but I'm just really quiet I guess..

What is your name? Kristina SWhat is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? 32What Disney character(s) do you like? Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty, Prince Phillip, Merryweather, Peg, Country Bear Cast and Walt picture pinsWhat Disney character(s) do you dislike? Stitch, Jessica, NBC castWhich Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland Resort. What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Sleeping Beauty-- own it on Dvd and Blu rayWhat is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? Just about every musical.. Pitch Perfect is up there right nowWhat is your favorite color? Blue and PurpleWhat is your favorite book(s)? Anything by John GrishamWhat is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? Once Upon A Time and RevengeDo you have any allergies? PURFUME... and bananasDo you like handmade/homemade items? Not really Do you like customized items? NoDo you like personalized items? NoIf you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Sleeping Beauty Brocade Pin and 110th legacy Walt with Sleeping Beauty castHow long have you been collecting pins? Since July 17, 2005Other than pins, what do you collect? Mickey Ear HatsHow long have you been collecting those non-pin items? As long as I can rememberWhat country do you live in? USAWill you ship internationally? prefer not to, but I willI just graduated with my BA in History and about to go back and get my masters degree in American History. I just bought my first house. I work in automotive and have been for 11 years now though trying to get a job in a museum or archive dept.

Last edited:
  • What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).

Jim C.

• What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 30? Over 31? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.

18-30

• What do you collect (as far as Disney pins)?

Main Street, Cast Member, Scoop Sanderson, Parades and Fireworks, Disney Heritage, Haunted Mansion, Monorail, A little bit of everything really...

• What is your favorite Disney theme for pins?

Definitely Main Street related as that was my area during my College Program internship. Scoop Sanderson is at the top of my list of wants because he defines pin trading to me, Spectromagic and Disney Electrical Parade pins are big too...

• What is your least favorite Disney theme for pins?

I wasn't too happy with Cuties, and the puffels or what ever those were called, Disney Channel Stars such as Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Camp Rock, etc...

• Which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?

PP# 55078: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Super Jumbo Pin - Pin Trader's Dream

Pic-013_zpsbdf83d81.jpg

• How long have you been collecting pins?

Since Late 2009

• Why do you collect Disney pins?

I actually started pin trading during a Disney College Program internship at WDW. My role was with Main Street Operations at the Magic Kingdom, Front Gate Turnstiles and Parade Audience Control. My favorite pastime there was trading daily with guests and looking what different pins I got.

• What is your favorite Disney theme (not pins!)?

Disney Heritage, Wreck it Ralph, Video Games,

• What Disney character(s) do you like?

Scoop Sanderson, Chip (and Dale), Hatbox Ghost, Wreck it Ralph, Vanellope Von Shcweetz...

• What Disney character(s) do you dislike?

There's not really many, but you can refer to my non-wants...

• Which Disney theme park is your favorite?

The Magic Kingdom

• What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?

Wreck it Ralph, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Great Mouse Detective, Toy Story Series, Fantasia, Bedknobs and Broomsticks(childhood favorite)...

• What is your favorite non-Disney movie?

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Studio Ghibli films(especially Hayao Miyazaki), Satoshi Kon Films, Nausicca and the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Akira, Summer Wars, Project A-ko, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, Vengeance Series(Korean)...

• What is your favorite color(s)?

Dark green, dark blue, black...

• What is your favorite scent(s) (lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.)

Clean scents, not heavily floral or fruity based. My wife is also allergic to cut grass and pine...

• What is your favorite vacation spot?

San Diego

• If you could visit any place in the world, where would you want to go and why?

Naples, Italy/Pompei. I was born there and it would be great to visit again as an adult.

• What is your favorite book(s)?

To Kill a Mockingbird, Hobbit, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stones, anything by Rumiko Takahashi, my shelves are also actually full of nonfiction, manga, and art books.

• What is your favorite television show(s)?

Chopped, Cake Boss, Extreme Cake Challenges, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, NCIS, The Old CSI, Longmire...

• Who is your favorite composer(s)?

Joe Hisashi, Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Yoko Shimomura, Yoko Kanno, Taku Iwasaki, Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Howard Shore, Danny Elfman, Sherman Brothers,

• What do you dislike?

Feeling depressed or anxious, being talked down to, snobby/snooty people...

• Do you have any allergies?

No, but my wife is allergic to Aloe Vera, Fresh Cut Grass, and Pine(hint, hint)...

• Do you like handmade/homemade items?

I don't mind at all...

• Do you like customized items?

I don't mind at all...

• Do you like personalized items?

I don't mind at all...

• Other than pins, what do you collect?

Retro and Contemporary Arcade/Computer/Video Games and Related Memorabilia. Boardgames, Manga, Anime&Movie DVD/Blurays...

• How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?

Several Years

• Tell us about yourself.

I'm from Southern Illinois(not Chicago, exact opposite side of the state), I did get into Disney Pin trading and Park Memorabilia when I did my CP and have been obsessed with Disney ever since. I've been married to my Disney loving wife for three years(her favorite movies are the Lion King and Lady and the Tramp) and we a young daughter(she loves Doc McStuffins, Sophia the 1st, and Frozen). My life goals and plans have changed so much in the past four years that I don't think they're worth mentioning at the moment. I do enjoy drawing and participating in the local community choir/band now that I am no longer at uni...

Last edited:
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).
Jonathan Chen.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
Under 18~

I like nearly all TLM characters (especially Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian, and Scuttle), ALL Frozen Characters, Rapunzel and Flynn.

Nearly any of the characters not from a Princess Film, or one of the more famous films (such as Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland). By this, I mean the characters that are in lesser known films like "Home on the Range" and "The Black Cauldron."

Disneyland (as it is the one that is closest- geographically- to me and holds the most memories for me).

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Tangled, Up, and Mary Poppins- the only ones I own are Mary Poppins on DVD and The Little Mermaid on iTunes.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray?
My favorites include The Wizard of Oz, Skyfall, and Despicable Me- My mind is drawing a blank on movies right now... :p However, I don't have ANY of these on DVD (I don't have blu-ray).

Green! (In two specific shades- bright, fresh, minty green; and a deep, lush jade green.

My ultimate Favorite Book right now is The Night Circus- a Novel by Erin Morgenstem (however, I also love picture books with bright, colorful pictures- I often study them to draw in various styles.

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)?
OuaT, and Glee. I don't have ANY seasons whatsoever of either on DVD (I know, outrageous! XD)

None, except for the usual horrid spring allergies which don't count.

Depends- I do love little keychains and various charms, plus nice, conventional things that I could use in my daily life (such as a mousepad, a coin bag, etc.

Sure! :)

Yes- I'd go for it!

I have many pins I would love to own, however, the top five (hard to get) pins I would love to own the most are:

Pin 97584- Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set - Ariel & Eric Only

pin90495th200
Pin# 90495- Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid (any frame)

pin100486th200
Pin# 100486 WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa

pin98740th200
Pin# 98740 Disney Store FROZEN - Elsa and Anna Pin

Some of my more obtainable wants at this moment are:

Pin# 100539 Eau De Magique Collection: May - Ariel

• Pin# 97849
    Disney's Frozen Opening D
    ay Olaf Pin
  • thumb130_201309281097.jpg

Pin# 98376
    DLR - Window to the Magic - Rapunzel
    Pin# 100843
    Disney Movie Club Exclusive VIP Pin #49 – Frozen – Olaf
    Pin# 101128
    Princess Silhouette Ariel

If these seem to be any trouble to get, my general wants are any nice TLM pins, IASW, and Frozen pins. :) (One that I kinda forgot to include is the recent Ariel Perfume Bottle.... Oh well~ )

I began when I was just 5 years of age (2005), however, I started to collect pins at a serious level just recently.

I don't collect much else excep
t for pins- however, I do buy the occasional Vinylmation (if it's something winter-related or The Little Mermaid related, of course).

I also began Vinylmations recently~ :)

I live in the USA. :)

Will you ship internationally?
Probably not- I'm still a 8th grade student, so I can't spend too much money at the moment...

Tell me about yourself.
I'm an eighth grader who lives in California, and I love anything related to the Little Mermaid. I wish to become an Imagineer someday (in the Architectural/Interior Design/Conceptual Design field), and I also love to draw in my free time. A couple of my favorite attractions at DLR are It's a Small World, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and The Pirates of the Caribbean. I also enjoy crafting and going on outings with my friends and family, traversing to national parks, and eating various exotic foods. My favorite holiday is Christmas by far- the excitement, the frosty air, and the sweet cinnamon ambiance just fills my soul with glee- I find Christmas to be the most delicate, warm, and beautiful time of year.

Last edited:
Li, I just sent you a PM that I can't participate this time :( I didn't know my medical rehabillitation and therapies would take so much time and energy from me so I won't have the time to put a nice gift together :( I am so sorry!

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).
Lili H

Little mermaid characters ( Ariel, Vanessa, Eric, Max, Scuttle, Flounder, Ursula, Ariels sisters, Triton ) , Lumiere and Cogsworth & Jessica Rabbit

Fab 5, Pixar ( Cars, Planes, Brave ect )

Paris and Toyko Sea look amazing but I have to say Disneyland Resort since it's the only one i've been to =(

Little mermaid, Beauty and beast, Princess and the frog, - yes I have them

Fast and Furious movies - Yes I also have them

Aqua/ Turquoise ( any blues really ) and black

Art of disney books ( still searching for art of little mermaid ) < starting to get into Kingdom Keeper book series.

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)
House, Flipping out, Scrubs, Family Guy, Friends - I do not own any of them because they are on TV so often and on Hulu/ Netflix

​Cats, so please don't send me a cat lol ;)

Sure!

SURE!

Sure!

I have a few lol
I need ONE MORE Vanessa pin to become a Vanessa completist ( The Dangle villain ; forgot to put on signature)
Ariel / Eric Rock Jumbo, Ariel Waves Jumbo, (any jumbo of little mermaid really ) Sebastian holding reigns to goldfish, Magical transformation WDW Small world eric and ariel on boat, and new puzzle set of little mermaid coming out in july, Designer Ursula and Ariel/ Eric

3 years

Anything little mermaid ( art, figures (( need a couple more little mermaid vinylmations to finish my set ))

My mom has collected mermaid items for me since I was born

USA

Will you ship internationaly>
I perfer not to, but if its needed i can.

Tell me about yourself.
I am a 22 college student majoring in printing technology. In fact I'm the first female to ever be the "head" press women (basically I'm in charge of everyone/ and the printers) it's pretty overwhelming. I've always have and always will be a Disney geek. I go to disneyland resort at least 3 times a month if school Doesn't get in the way. I've always been a little mermaid fan (even had my hair red at one point of time), but dyed it back blonde right before my grandmothers passing back in October.

Last edited:
bump up to the top. I thought I sent everyone PMs with their SS recipients but I know I got a few full in-boxes so when I get home I will check to see who needs PMs. I also got a few more addresses in so will send PMs to those who I sent w/o addresses

What is your name? Stuart K

What is your age range? 30

pirates, dalmatians and steamboat willi
fab 5
dlr
What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Do you have this movie on DVD or blu-ray? pirates 1-3 own them

slap shot and yes

What is your favorite book(s)? ones made into good movies, so I dont have to read

What is your favorite television show(s)? Do you have this show on DVD or blu-ray? If so, which season(s)? Simspons and the West wing.

no

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Have my grails

How long have you been collecting pins? 7 years

sports cards
27 years

huge fan LA kings, and sports fan in general

I am waiting for one more address to send out, but everyone has been sent PMs with their matches. All but one has their recipient's address!

Just a reminder for those who are sending internationally, to make sure to mark "gift" and value the items inside at "$20 OR BELOW" so that your gift recipient doesn't get stuck with a huge customs duty
th

Good point Starry! I just recently sent my first 2 packages abroad and learned this from my trade partners. For anyone who has never done it, when you fill out the customs sheet on the left hand side it is a tiny box option 'gift' instead of documents, etc. and directly next to that you write int he value of the contents.

On another note, my giftee's package is coming along so well! Almost all put together :D

Back