• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013
I could send mine out now...but I keep telling myself that it isn't Christmas in June as an excuse so I can keep sending out trade requests to add to it lol

I was only looking to purchase stuff until I saw this ^^ so then I started sending out trade requests and woot! got one in the works now. I am totally stalking my person's pinpics wants now. :suspect:

This is funny because I'm treating this more of a July exchange and using the whole 4th of July as my holiday theme. But since you mention Christmas, I could do both since I have the craft supplies for both holidays. Hmmmm.

Ooh, flag day too. Okay, mine will be mix themed of 4th of July and Christmas :)

I was only looking to purchase stuff until I saw this ^^ so then I started sending out trade requests and woot! got one in the works now. I am totally stalking my person's pinpics wants now. :suspect:

I sent out pin requests for some of the pins my person listed as their most wanted. I had no luck :( Did find one of the pins on ebay for a reasonable price!! So excited!!!

on Saturday, one of the pins that I traded for arrived, and while its smaller than I thought, it's also prettier and has sparkles, and I'm so pleased. I will be sending out some more trade requests, so send pixie dust my way!

I just found one of my person's most wanted pins on the Bay for a totally amazingly low price & am going to get great joy of putting this pin in the centre of their gift!! Can't wait until they all arrive :)

So far I've traded for a few pins on my person's wants list and am in the process of trading for one of their siggy pins. :D

:hsd:

Working on the extras/ non- pin related items.

getting one of the pins of my person's wants list was super exciting, I cant imagine getting a siggy pin for her... I would be ecstatic!

I just received my secret santa in july package on saturday. I was going to go to the dsf fourth of july release with my girlfriend her aunt and her grandpa but was so tired i just told my girlfriend to go without me. Thank goodness i was home because i was the only one home who could get the mail. I had a package from this christmas in july pin exchange i couldnt believe it. I opened up my package and received this:

I received a suger rush scented character plush that smells really good that my daughter loves and carries around and calls her baby some naruto trading cards pretty cool love naruto some really awesome stitch pins to add to my collection and a manga that i cant wait to start reading and a ninja star. I just want to thank Alex (ElyssionsPrincess) for the really kick *** gift i really loved it. The funny coincidence about you being my secret gifter is that my girlfriend Miki (hidden_miki) was your secret gifter in the secret valentine exchange just thought it was a little funny coincedence. Any who thanks again so much you really rock.

Last edited:
I just received my secret santa in july package on saturday. I was going to go to the dsf fourth of july release with my girlfriend her aunt and her grandpa but was so tired i just told my girlfriend to go without me. Thank goodness i was home because i was the only one home who could get the mail. I had a package from this christmas in july pin exchange i couldnt believe it. I opened up my package and received this:

I received a suger rush scented character plush that smells really good that my daughter loves and carries around and calls her baby some naruto trading cards pretty cool love naruto some really awesome stitch pins to add to my collection and a manga that i cant wait to start reading and a ninja star. I just want to thank Alex (ElyssionsPrincess) for the really kick *** gift i really loved it. The funny coincidence about you being my secret gifter is that my girlfriend Miki (hidden_miki) was your secret gifter in the secret valentine exchange just thought it was a little funny coincedence. Any who thanks again so much you really rock.

Omg yay!! :D I'm so happy you liked it! And that is really ironic that Hidden_Miki was my secret valentine! Super weird xD I didn't even know you two were together!!
Can you please post this in the "what did you receive" part when you have time? :D <3 Thank you so much!
I'm glad your baby likes Rancis Fluggerbutter. I had a really tough time deciding who to pick out lol.

Ok. I have to voice my feelings on this. Why do people sign up for things like this and then drop the ball? Someone very close to me went out of her way to make the package she sent very special. She spent WELL over the $10.00 and even got the Christmas paper out of the garage rafters to make the package fun. This was a Christmas in JULY thing. My close someone kept waiting and waiting for her package and finally today, in AUGUST, she gets a small padded envelope with two small pins. Absolutely no thought was put into this gift. Nothing cutesy, nothing special. I feel quite bad for her.

I really want to apologize for my delay in posting what I got. I tried to post the day I got it, but I kept receiving error messages. Then my best friend passed away unexpectedly this week, and I have been going through a really hard time and havent been up to pin activities lately. But i really want to thank disneyfan123 and his girlfriend for putting together a beautiful package. It was way more than i ever expected, and really was heart warming to me during this rough time.

here is a pic of my pixie themed package

love the pins, music box which my 2 year old is fascinated with, loads of sweets, the pixie cup, and the wash cloth
and of course it was adorable that they included pixie stix

Also what was included was the beautiful personalized drawing. Im not sure if disneyfan123 drew it or his gf, but whoever is has talent. It is lovely

thank you so much for this lovely gift which was way more than i ever expected, and again sorry for the delay in posting.

i am bumping this up in case anyone who participated in this exchange is participating in Secret Santa 2013.

bumping this up. some people that participated here are also participating in SS 2013 (and answered questions here but not there)

bumping this up in case someone participated in the Christmas in July is participating in Secret Santa 2013 and didn't complete that optional questionnaire (but completed the one here!)

Last edited:
Back