• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013
delivery confirmation. its for tracking.

Most (but not all) of the matches will go tomorrow. I am waiting for 2 more addresses (once they get their US addresses) so I'm going to hold back giving information to approximately 6 people!

Last edited:
First 6 PMs have gone through (well, actually 5 because one user's in-box is full) and I have to delete PMs now because mine is full too!

15 more sent; please remember to clear out your in-boxes and read the information on post #1 about when packages should be delivered!

Hope I get mine soon because Im leaving for USA the day after tomorrow. Need to pack something from home and send from USA to get it there in time because we will be gone the rest of June.

Well 3 weeks. We are leaving the day after tomorrow and will be back home in Sweden the 27th of june.

Okay. If you end up with a person in Europe though, it should be enough time for you to mail when you return home to Sweden (delivery of items should occur by July 31, 2013). Let me go consult my list/table to see who you were paired up with and whether any changes are needed.

Okay. If you end up with a person in Europe though, it should be enough time for you to mail when you return home to Sweden (delivery of items should occur by July 31, 2013). Let me go consult my list/table to see who you were paired up with and whether any changes are needed.
Ok well then its ok. i will have at least a little time to send something when I get home if I get someone in europe and if I get someone i USA I guess I will have to get them something there. But I still habe a shot at packing some good stuff from home so I hope I will get my person soon. Will go to sleep now but hopefully you have it sorted out in the morning (for me ) :)

Ok well then its ok. i will have at least a little time to send something when I get home if I get someone in europe and if I get someone i USA I guess I will have to get them something there. But I still habe a shot at packing some good stuff from home so I hope I will get my person soon. Will go to sleep now but hopefully you have it sorted out in the morning (for me ) :)

You will! No worries, it will get to you tonight (which I guess is tomorrow morning for you!)

I took my list to work and left it there, ugh! I sent out at least 30 of the 50 matches out today. Sorry for the delay.

For those individuals who received information concerning the 2 UK'ers who are currently in the US for the WDW College Program, I have learned that they leave in early August, so if you could mail your packages by July 14th, that would be fantastic!

No, I've never had a tracking number whenever I've mailed internationally....thanks for explaining Li :) and thanks for organising all this, you're great :)

Actually if you've ever used a customs form you'd gotten a cutoms DC :3

It's the LC number at the top of the form! You can track it as long as it's in the states so you can at least say it was sent :D

almost all matches have gone out (about 4-6 haven't been sent as I am still missing an address!)

Katdianee - please PM (or email) me your mailing address!

All PMs, except one, have been sent out. I hope you enjoy your choices. Sorry it took so long, I had to make sure everyone got a different person, consult the list of participants to make sure I could identify which post they answered the questions (for ease of reference for the gift giver, etc.).

Again, I am waiting on one address. I thought I got everyone's address but when I went to write the PM, I saw I did not. I will see if I can get it from an alternate source too.

And, if you're still unsure of what to get your person (non-pin item), please feel free to send me a PM and I can send the questions onto your gift recipient!

Back