• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

Im so excited! My shopping buddy (two year old daughter) and I went shopping over the weekend. :) scored a few cute things, and have loads of ideas!

awww, thanks. its my first time joining something like this, and I'm really worried about not putting a good enough package together. especially since my person wants a few pins with zero trading! :eek2: I dont want my person feeling disappointed if there arent any siggy pins in the package.

awww, thanks. its my first time joining something like this, and I'm really worried about not putting a good enough package together. especially since my person wants a few pins with zero trading! :eek2: I dont want my person feeling disappointed if there arent any siggy pins in the package.

Omg!, Don't even sweat it! I'm sure the person will love what they receive! :)

It doesn't have to be a siggy pin :D. Anything you put thought into is gift enough, seriously!! That's what would make me the happiest, not the amount spent on the items, but the thought that was put into them :)

I could send mine out now...but I keep telling myself that it isn't Christmas in June as an excuse so I can keep sending out trade requests to add to it lol

Don't worry about it. Most of us have really expensive siggy pins in our top grails. Any pins that aren't already in collections are great. Plus, remember, it's just at least one pin of $10 retail/resale value + anything else you want to throw in :)

I plan to wrap mine up in Christmas wrap. Now I have to go find some (wrap that is)

I wish I had the slightest idea what to do with mine! I've got the pins well in hand, but I haven't a clue what else to do. I read through all the answers to the questions and I'm just not coming up with anything. If anybody wants to help me out with ideas, please PM me. I would be very grateful for ANY help. :p

Oooh, I have really cute Disney Christmas wrapping! Yay, now I have an excuse to bust out with it.

This is funny because I'm treating this more of a July exchange and using the whole 4th of July as my holiday theme. But since you mention Christmas, I could do both since I have the craft supplies for both holidays. Hmmmm.

Back