• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Goes to WDI - November 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Goes to WDI - November 10

Sherry4pins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I haven't seen if this was posted already. But there will be another D23 Day at Mickey's of Glendale (WDI) on November 10.

DATES: Saturday, November 10, 2012

TIME: 8 a.m.–2 p.m.

COST: FREE

D23 Members are invited to enjoy a day of shopping, signing, and trading at the famed Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) store, Mickey’s of Glendale!

Activities include:
—Release of Exclusive WDI Pins and WDI Exclusive Apparel
—Pin Trading with MOG*
—Opportunity drawings

*Pin Trading: D23 Members and their respective guests are encouraged to bring their own pins to trade with each other and with Mickey’s of Glendale team members outside in the beautiful WDI campus green space. Proper pin trading etiquette and guidelines must be followed.

NOTE:
Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members plus one (1) guest may gain entry with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Entry is on a first-come, first-served basis. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. Due to the proprietary nature of our work, cameras are not allowed at Walt Disney Imagineering.

WooHoo! I will be there for sure! I asked last time about Cars Land and Buena Vista St. trash cans and they gave me a little wink. Perhaps, we will have to see. Should be popular, probably the last one before holiday season is in full swing.

Thanks for posting Sharon!

** Note November 10 is a DSF release also! Jessica, Tiger Lily and Pocahontes Thanksgiving pins!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Sharon!

** Note November 10 is a DSF release also! Jessica, Tiger Lily and Pocahontes Thanksgiving pins!

We're going to mention to Ed/Theresa tomorrow at the Nemo release and see if we can't get them to move the date of the DSF releases. Or at least release them at 10:30am to get us some more time to get over there.

How fun!!! Hope you all have a great time :hsd:. Anyone willing to pick up a few pins for someone on the other coast?? I am in desperate need of new traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back