• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Goes to WDI - November 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Goes to WDI - November 10
I heard there was going to be more Jessica dressed as DCA characters (continuation of the Disneyana series released in the summer)

The DSF release time has already moved to 10am because of the Wreck-it Ralph character breakfast

REMINDER: The Disneyana Fan Club Show and Sale is Sunday, February 17, 2013 at the Crown Plaza. This would be the general public's next time to shop at a WDI popup store.

I'm a cast member and can get people in, if someone would be willing to provide transportation. You do not have to be a d23 member. I am in north orange county off the 57 freeway. Thanks!

I also heard it might rain Fri/Sat. Be warm and dry - as someone who originates from out of state, I always think about avoiding hypothermia. :)

I also heard possible fantasyland pins!!! *fingers crossed for dumbos* Oh but if anyone knows what actually is coming out - please don't ruin it for the rest of us - I like the surprise element at WDI!!!! :0)

and yeah I heard it is supposed to rain most of the night . . . ..

I'm a cast member and can get people in, if someone would be willing to provide transportation. You do not have to be a d23 member. I am in north orange county off the 57 freeway. Thanks!

Do you think you'll be able to check somebody in since WDI is normally closed Saturday and it seems like it's only open for D23? If so I'd be more than willing to drive up with you and I can get you the one pin I'm holding for you.

Last edited:
So not down to be in the rain for long time. Hope it doesn't come in too early. Caligurl, I heard it's a jumbo swarvoski pin of walt disney dressed as jessica rabbit (ew) while waving from the front porch of Carl's house. LE 25....or more sorcerors hats. ha!

Hahhahahahaha Actually I heard it was Jessica as Rapunzel riding Kevin thru the new WDW Fantasyland . . .

or some random fab 5 characters with turkeys for thanksgiving....womp! ha! That sounds kinda amazing though. I would take out jessica and just have rapunzel riding kevin period! Great crossover pin! yussss!

or some random fab 5 characters with turkeys for thanksgiving....womp! ha! That sounds kinda amazing though. I would take out jessica and just have rapunzel riding kevin period! Great crossover pin! yussss!

Rapunzel riding Kevin would be hilarious! :) Would be such a great pin! hahaha! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back