• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Goes to WDI - November 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Goes to WDI - November 10
Hello :wavey:

While it's clear that photos won't be allowed, it would be great for those of us residing on the other side of the planet to follow the event - might our fellow DPFers be coaxed into providing some written updates? M

aybe the pins that are available will be even more wild than those dreamed up in this wonderful thread. :rofl:

Happy Trading!!!

DPF posted the flier on Facebook of what's being released & can someone pleeeaaassseee get me the Figaro pin? He is so cute!

So freeeezing!!! I do have a set for trade however:). I'm looking for pins off of my trading thread primarily for these. Would trade multiples of the Jessica pins for some . If you are interested, check my "wyllieam trading thread". Happy to be warm again and props to those who braved the entire evening in the cold. I might have died...seriously....

Also nice to meet some more DPF members in person! Pin-a-colada and disneycrazee! :)

So freeeezing!!! I do have a set for trade however:). I'm looking for pins off of my trading thread primarily for these. Would trade multiples of the Jessica pins for some . If you are interested, check my "wyllieam trading thread". Happy to be warm again and props to those who braved the entire evening in the cold. I might have died...seriously....

Also nice to meet some more DPF members in person! Pin-a-colada and disneycrazee! :)
It was great meeting you!! Got lots of compliments on my lanyard. :)

I had fun :) dakotaa was sweet enough to drive and to lug my pins around for me(he even put his jacket around me when I got cold, what a gentleman!). I got wyllieam and Ihafft in on my cast i.d because Amy left her i.d in her car. I was able to pick up all 6 Jessica pins for the lovely miss Merryweather :) They had a raffle and I actually won something!!!!! I never win anything!!! And I actually got something I wanted, what are the chances?!?! I got a really cool ceramic gargoyle mug from the new Fantasyland in WDW, so it hasn't been released yet. It was one of the few Beauty and the Beast themed items they gave away, and as soon as I heard the word 'gargoyle' I was hoping against hope that I would win because I love anything gargoyles!! And I did!!!! He's so cool!! :D I couldn't be happier. didn't do much trading, just a trade with dakotaa and one with Eve(RumTumTiger I think?), but I had a lot of fun and the compassion and concern pin traders have continued to show me is really touching. It's always nice to see my pin friends, and today was a real spirit lifter for me :)

Amy it was a pleasure seeing you in person. Loved the Lanyards you made for us!!! Glad to introduce you to others who appreciate the work you do.

Pin-A-Colada said:
Amy it was a pleasure seeing you in person. Loved the Lanyards you made for us!!! Glad to introduce you to others who appreciate the work you do.

Thanks:). Let me know what you are thinking for round 2. your friend Albert should look at my pinpics sometime. I really am dying for that Cinderella pin he had. Pass it on if you talk to him again:). Wyllieam... Of course, ha!

echoharmony said:
I had fun :) dakotaa was sweet enough to drive and to lug my pins around for me(he even put his jacket around me when I got cold, what a gentleman!). I got wyllieam and Ihafft in on my cast i.d because Amy left her i.d in her car. I was able to pick up all 6 Jessica pins for the lovely miss Merryweather :) They had a raffle and I actually won something!!!!! I never win anything!!! And I actually got something I wanted, what are the chances?!?! I got a really cool ceramic gargoyle mug from the new Fantasyland in WDW, so it hasn't been released yet. It was one of the few Beauty and the Beast themed items they gave away, and as soon as I heard the word 'gargoyle' I was hoping against hope that I would win because I love anything gargoyles!! And I did!!!! He's so cool!! :D I couldn't be happier. didn't do much trading, just a trade with dakotaa and one with Eve(RumTumTiger I think?), but I had a lot of fun and the compassion and concern pin traders have continued to show me is really touching. It's always nice to see my pin friends, and today was a real spirit lifter for me :)

Thanks echo :)

Does anyone know how strictly they enforce the D23 membership card? I have not received mine in the mail yet and I highly doubt it will come in time. I have online receipt with new member number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back