• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
OK, Debi has decided to decrease the number of spots available and combine some of the prizes. At this time, she is NOT able to ship internationally.

GRAND PRIZE: Beauty and the Beast ACME LE100 pin pictured in post #3

SECONDARY PRIZES:
See pictures below (each picture represents one prize)

COST PER SPOT: $30
shipped in the USA
, PayPal goods only. Please make sure to have a confirmed US shipping address.

REVISED for international: Per Debi's post #28, she has now opened this up to international players.
Shipping for one pin is $6.00, 2 pins is $10.00 and if you happen to win the Grand Prize, the jumbo with box is about 3 pounds and you will need to pay shipping accordingly to your country. This is if you want it shipped directly to you at your international address. If you want it shipped to a US address, please contact Debi via PM (there may be a different payment option open)

Thirteen spots total!

Last edited:
Claimed spots:

1. tiggermickey
2. tiggermickey
3. Cindy H.
4. Booger1964
5. trjessie579
6. CCofR13
7. tinawap
8. purplemandams
9. SoraPandora
10. Booger1964
11. trjessie579
12. Janice A.
13. tinawap

Guys and Gals, if you have any questions, please PM them to Debi/tinkerbelle1956 (not me). I'm only posting the game for her. She has all the prizes and you will be sending PayPal payment to her.

Last edited:
Prize #5

DSSH Genie Applause Pin and WDW Hollywood Studios Attractions Pin (looks like it has Genie on it):

Prize #8

Disney Duets Pin: Beauty and the Beast (I think this is an artist proof pin, but am not sure)

Thank you for reserving my space! This looks like a great game. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for reserving my #4 spot as well:)

You're welcome. I wanted to save them for you based on the original game claim, but wasn't sure if you'd still like to play or not!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)....Grand Prize ACME LE100 Beauty and the Beast Pin!

Thank You to all that are playing!
A huge shout out to starry_solo for setting this up for me.
Thank You

Last edited:
okay, the game is posted also on the Facebook group. We have 13 spots, 3 confirmed from original game and 1 we are waiting to hear from...

So 9-10 spots remaining!

Back