• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!
But still so far Sara until we get these last two spots filled. I just don't understand, I have really good pins in this short game and even offered to zap all 13 contestants. :(

to my wonderful players, this will end either way on Friday if I have to pull the cheapest of the pin/pins down and use them as the free bonus zap that I'm sending all 12 or 13 of you.

Since Debi has said she is willing to let this game proceed without selling all the spots, please all go ahead and send payment to her at:
dumplinpatch@hotmail.com

$30 per spot, PayPal goods. Please make sure you have a US confirmed shipping address, unless otherwise stated below.
Add $6 if you got one spot and are in Canada or another international location. Add $10 if you got two spots and are in Canada or another international location (assuming you want it shipped directly to you). If you are in Canada or another international location and win the grand prize, shipping is extra (pin + proper packaging weighs 3 pounds) :)

Okay all spots are filled. Game is closed pending payment.
This is how it works.
Once everyone is paid up, starry_solo will run the randomizer. Whoever comes in #1 wins the grand prize. Everyone else then picks which prize they want in order. So #2 goes next, then #3, etc
Thank You Again for your kindness in playing!

Last edited:
REMINDER: Payment is as goods ONLY.

Debi: you cannot ask for payment as a gift per DPF rules.

For those on FB (and I know your names on FB), I will send a message with the video and screenshot of the winner. For those here only, I will post a screenshot of the winner.

VIDEO via my phone and I'll have some music playing in the background, probably Beauty & the Beast :)

Okay, No Problem Lee!
Tiggermickey is sending check and will take a picture so that we can proceed
Cindy H has paid via Paypal
Janice A. is paying tomorrow via Payapal
i believe we are only waiting on Jessie to send her payment.

REMINDER: Payment is as goods ONLY.

Debi: you cannot ask for payment as a gift per DPF rules.

For those on FB (and I know your names on FB), I will send a message with the video and screenshot of the winner. For those here only, I will post a screenshot of the winner.

VIDEO via my phone and I'll have some music playing in the background, probably Beauty & the Beast :)
oh that is so cool! :)

Back