• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack
Yay! Excited. :) Thanks again for starting us off on another great year of RAK, Carissa! :)
I haven't been on DPF much, and wondered if the November attack-ee opened the package and I missed the post?? :)

Laura
I was wondering the same, so excited to see :)

Carissa, I want to send my package tomorrow (hope I'm in time because I was ill) I do have your address but it's the first time I do this, is there anything except pins I have to send or can send? And need I put something on the LBE about the Rack attack?

She said she took pictures and I'm working with helpnig her to get them posted :3 Shes just not on as much or on in the same time zone when i am :3

You can send anything you like :D You honestly don't even have to send pins! Some people send hard candies, stationary, pens, pencils, butoons, scrap booking stuffs anything JUST SO LONG as you don't get it stuck in customs, like don't send liquids or perishable food :O Okies?

She said she took pictures and I'm working with helpnig her to get them posted :3 Shes just not on as much or on in the same time zone when i am :3

You can send anything you like :D You honestly don't even have to send pins! Some people send hard candies, stationary, pens, pencils, butoons, scrap booking stuffs anything JUST SO LONG as you don't get it stuck in customs, like don't send liquids or perishable food :O Okies?

Great, thanks so much! :D

Today is the LAST day to send. Please let me know by PMing me that your packages are in transit and I will wait for them. I got QUITE A FEW packages with no user name so i would love it if you could tell me what your real names are xD

OFFICIAL ARRIVED LIST:

Sorapandora
Vixy
Torianne-2008
chipdale123
lwrn2
cristiwill
docfish2u
thel91
(woolever from MN, no username)
(LaRae Roe from WA, no username)
Rocke01
Disxar
Psycho Pixie

I am getting better at names to usernames...as you guys always play and stuff...but I'm drawing blanks! Please help if you can ;A;

I am officially sending this on Friday I hope. I was waiting on 2 packages and one turned around and went home and the last I never heard back from the person or recieved the package. If it arrives I will forward it :3

Back