• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack
Yeah, my comment wasnt a joke. i was being rude and arrogant. thats just the way i am. deal with it. and dont be judging my post ammount. i have other accounts that im not going to tell you about. And i have nominated everyone because i know none of you. and remember kids, i am NOT a kidder/joker.

hmmm....DisneyTradingFreak aka PIN aka ????

Not too long ago, someone with the profile name "PIN" was making ridiculous posts on various threads - the posts were so over-the-top offensive that they were obviously being made just to see if people would get riled up. I suspect this is the same person with a new profile. Honestly, I've found the posts funny...I really don't think they're serious.

IP is like your social security number...but for your computer xD It's basically the number your computer logs into the internet with...like it's home address. So when you have people who are trolls you can check the IP address and block them from entering a site.

Yeah, my comment wasnt a joke. i was being rude and arrogant. thats just the way i am. deal with it. and dont be judging my post ammount. i have other accounts that im not going to tell you about. And i have nominated everyone because i know none of you. and remember kids, i am NOT a kidder/joker.

I think this person has a very sarcastic sense of humor and think those getting offended by them just amuze and promote yet another comment. They will continue to post as long as we continue to comment... JMHO

You don't have to give a pin! You basically donate a thankyou/get better card to who ever is picked, and then you may give a pin, or some kind of small gift. Depending on the country sometimes we can accept candy but if it's outof the /us we can't.

super update! Added everyone! Please make sure you're up or if you wanna join feel free to ask! I've had about 4 votes this month, so if you'd like to get them in before Monday!

You don't have to give a pin! You basically donate a thankyou/get better card to who ever is picked, and then you may give a pin, or some kind of small gift. Depending on the country sometimes we can accept candy but if it's outof the /us we can't.

Just curious: why can't you accept candy from outside the U.S.?

I can recieve it but when you're sending big packages OUTSIDE the Us it'll get stopped and inspected and mushed and sometimes it costs the person to pick it up :3 And if you DON'T say on the customs form somthing is edible inside they'll confiscate it for inspection which can take months or the package would never be seen again

Back