• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack

ZAPPED! December 2012 RAK Attack
ATTENTION:

I normally take late gifts. I don't mind AS LONG AS YOU LET ME KNOW YOU ARE SENDING LATE.

I am leaving on the 15th for San Francisco and won't be back until the 20th-21st. I will probably not send the box UNTIL I GET HOME.

So you now have an extended deadline.

But if everyone gets theirs in by the 13th I'll send the 14th okay? Shoot for that!

Sorry I couldn't get in on this month... hopefully in January I will join in again... It's been a hard month.

yes i did! SorryI AM typing this on my bfs ps3. we got two recently but i dont know who they belong to as my gradma doesnt open any RAK envies. i THINK IMPAEYANS ARRIVED TOO

Hey...I have been out of town... I forgot to mail my pins. I get back Wednesday...and plan to send out.. then. So sorry.

I sent out a card today! I think the envelope is orange...i forgot xD But I forgot to put my username on it...but when you get an envelope from Houston, that's me! :D

Hokayes! Thanks for letting me know! i don't have much time left at home today, so when i get back today ill make an official *Your gifty arrived!* list xD Everything is safe in a christmas bag in my room right now.

Disxar
lwrn2
Docfish2u
Thel91
Cristywill
Rocke01

And 3 others. I mistakenly lost the name cards, please let me know if you have sent in a PM so I can check.

Ine is Impaeyan, I found the card but know which it goes to.

Last edited:
No worries! If you feel like it you can still send up until the 15th!

ALSO . Gais. Gais, srsly. PLLLLEAAASSEEEE Put your user name on your packages! I don't completly know everyone's name yet! xD

Yay! Excited. :) Thanks again for starting us off on another great year of RAK, Carissa! :)
I haven't been on DPF much, and wondered if the November attack-ee opened the package and I missed the post?? :)

Laura

Back