• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Pin Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Pin Sale!!

clarkc

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new pin sale started on the Disney Store this morning! Lots of pins for $6.99 & up in May!!! Word of advice - don't try to use the DRVCMEMBER code - it messes up your account & you lose your order. Happy shopping!

Ha ha ....

You beat me to it!

I grabbed whatever I could afford and checked out in a hurry.

My account "remembers" the DRVC discount on its own though, I did not have to use it, but still got my 10% off. Go figure!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dropped a load. >.>

I guess it's okay, though- no Jessica and no Tink lately has meant that I haven't purchased from them since before Winter...

Most of what I got was Traders, though...I was running low on a few characters.

Oooh, I just got on here to post :) HOPING I get my full order, bought lots of things that hopefully will be good trades. Snagged as much Alice and Jessica as I could, plus got two Tiana pins I had been waiting to go on sale :)

Has anything sold out since midnight? Of course the first night I don't stay up there is a pin sale... Managed to pick up a couple pins though at a good price :)

Yay! I had been waiting for those Pavé Princess pins to go on sale. Was able to snag a few!

I picked up 2 of the Bambi pins I'd wanted but didnt want to pay full price for & a couple others I went to grab for traders were already sold out, but happy I got the ones I really wanted like the Thumper one. Too bad they didnt have a shipping discount since I could've gotten another pin for what I paid in shipping! Good luck to everyone in getting what they want.

I was not quick enough on a few for me , but got some great stitch ones for the Ferret.

good deals but a pain in the backside if you have multiple giftcards with small balances.

I am surprised that some of the new 110th Legacy collection is already on sale

I was too but yippee for me since I was able to pick them up on sale! It kind of makes me hesitate to buy any of them full price now, but there are so many good ones & I know I'll break & get the Si and Am one when it comes out.

Did not read this in time and put in the DVC code and got locked out. Called the Disney customer service and they will check out my site, what a mess. Had to call back and order over the phone. Was able to get the ones I wanted so hopefully now it will go through ok.... :)

I have placed 3 orders seperately and I was able to use DRVC code in all of them. The first time, when I logged in, the code was waiting ready for me. The other 2 times, I typed it in lower case letters and it worked. Maybe I just got lucky?

I HATE the Disney website when they have a sale!!! It ends up going SOOO slow and then 90% of the time dumps everything I have ordered before I even get to the check out. Drives me nuts!!!

I just checked my bank balance and while the Disney order is showing, it's showing that they've charged me $0. Uh oh. I hope I still get everything! I got an email saying my pin order went through ok. *fingers crossed*

I HATE the Disney website when they have a sale!!! It ends up going SOOO slow and then 90% of the time dumps everything I have ordered before I even get to the check out. Drives me nuts!!!

You're not kidding. I'm fist fighting with the site right now. I've had more order dumped twice now.

I want my poster pins!

Yesterday afternoon I had pins in my shopping cart, but then I thought, eh, that's a lot of money. I woke up this morning, saw the sale, and rushed over to the site and bought a bunch of traders. Glad I didn't pay full price yesterday!

I just checked my bank balance and while the Disney order is showing, it's showing that they've charged me $0. Uh oh. I hope I still get everything! I got an email saying my pin order went through ok. *fingers crossed*

that's normal - they are just verifying your credit card

:( SOOO sad right now. I missed pretty much everything I wanted. I had just gone to bed 45 minutes before this was posted. UGH!! Why did I not stay up just a little bit longer??

I guess it saved me some money at least but still.... :(

Did anybody get a shipping confirmation e-mail yet?

I had placed 3 orders because I forgot to order some pins in the first order.

I have received shipping confirmation for my first order, but not a peep from second and third.

My second order had the carriage set in it. Although the order seems to have gone through and there is a pending charge on my credit card, I still do not have a shipping confirmation. Sooooo worried right now :( There are also 3 other people who depend on the extras from my carriage set.

I am scared that I would get the dreaded "We are sorry, but .... " e-mail from ds.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back