• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Pin Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Pin Sale!!
I ordered some pins on Friday, and have not gotten a ship confirmation yet, but the charge finalized on PayPal as well as the EBates credit went through so I guess they did ship

I ordered the carriage set last week before it went on sale and got an email this morning that it's backordered until 6/9 - I think maybe they were already sold out before the sale and I am not holding my breath that I'll even get mine paying full price

I have a charge on my card for the amount over the gift cards I used but no confirmation e-mail.
a little worried now, I have had charges reversed before, crossing fingers but not holding breath.

I ordered the carriage set last week before it went on sale and got an email this morning that it's backordered until 6/9 - I think maybe they were already sold out before the sale and I am not holding my breath that I'll even get mine paying full price

Huh ? How can a LE 100 pin set be on back order?? Maybe they are not done with the warehouse move?

I placed an order Monday and have not received a confirmation yet. :-( Although I donlt tent to worry too much as I have not had the nightmares that others have. :-(

Hope everyone receives everything they ordered! :)

Vicki

Huh ? How can a LE 100 pin set be on back order?? Maybe they are not done with the warehouse move?

I don't know but now it's annoying that I got a backorder notice when ordering last week at full price and they are shipping the pins out for orders placed this week on sale. I'll guess I'll give them a call and see what exactly is going on and also see if they will give me the sale price or if I am even getting the pins - first the order history glitch then the log-on glitch which by the way are still not fixed and now this! UGH!

I don't know but now it's annoying that I got a backorder notice when ordering last week at full price and they are shipping the pins out for orders placed this week on sale. I'll guess I'll give them a call and see what exactly is going on and also see if they will give me the sale price or if I am even getting the pins - first the order history glitch then the log-on glitch which by the way are still not fixed and now this! UGH!

Yeah, that would annoy the snot out of me, too. And just doesn't make a lick of sense, either...of course, we all know their system is pathetically inadequate, especially for a Fortune 500 company.

I ordered 3 pin sets, including the Carriage set and a few other single pins around 6 AM (7 AM Eastern time) Monday morning and got my shipping confirmation later that day.

Hope everyone got what they wanted :)

I'll guess I'll give them a call and see what exactly is going on and also see if they will give me the sale price or if I am even getting the pins - first the order history glitch then the log-on glitch which by the way are still not fixed and now this! UGH!
Last year they gave me sale price on few pins as they went on sale within 7 days after I had purchased them. I hope they policy is still the same. But they did not credit the difference between regular price and sale price to my account. Instead, they had given me store credit. I hope it all works out for you.

That's weird. I ordered the same set when it went on sale Sunday night and I got a email yesterday saying it was shipped?

I bought a ton of tink, stitch and snow/winter ones. They were shipped today...had my confirmation last night.
I'm happy - I only buy for myself not for resale. Just hope they get the order right!!

Received my "We just sent your package!" email today, so I'm feeling good about this order. I did notice one thing. I've paid with my Visa and with Paypal. I'm assuming this what happens from my experience, but a Visa charge goes through right away and they can send out the package right away, and paypal takes some time to go though, and thus a delay in sending your package out. Or am I just crazy?

I was shocked when I got home today and my box of pins was sitting on the front porch! I actually got everything I ordered (ordered around 6am CST Monday morning). I did not buy any of the sets, just some individual pins, but I'm a happy girl! Extras on my pinpics for trade :)

Whaatt?? What is thier excuse for not shipping them to you when you paid over a week ago at full price? Thats ridiculous!

They really didn't say. The girl just kept apologizing but I am wondering if it's to do with all the glitches with their system lately as I had to buy as a guest since I can't checkout if I log into my account. All my credit card info was correct too as I thought maybe I typed it in wrong or something. I haven't bought anything for quite a while from ds.com then finally decided to buy this set so I think I'll just go back to not buying for awhile.

Can you tell me how eBates works? I've never used them.

you just sign up for an account then you search for the store you want to shop at then click the "shop now" button and it will take you to that stores site. Then each quarter you'll get your rebate check either mailed to you are deposited into your paypal account. Ebates gets a kickback from all these stores when you make a purchase by clicking through their website and then ebates shares a portion of that with you.

Thanks for the info dogs...

Anyone have an extra Jessica or Tink Snowball fighting?
Somehow I got two Jack's building Snowman but no Snowball fighting.

Another $10 credit :-(

I got my delivery confirmation yesterday, and I placed the order I think Monday at 5 am, I just wanted the carriage set, but my boyfriend made me get 3 carriage set because he have not bought me any pins lately, so there I was stuck with 3 sets, but I decided to keep one for me, another one for the Florida project and already traded 4 of the 3rd set. They are really pretty pins. But I don't collect princes, I might trade them later on, I just get attach to new pin for a while. Glad u guys got your orders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back