• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Pin Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Pin Sale!!
I ordered the Alice Snowflake set soon after the sale started in the early am and got confirmation 2 days ago. I had to checkout as a guest, though, because my account still wasn't working at the time.

I ahve to say I'm impressed (for once!) Ordered my pins on Monday and they were delivered (to the UK) yesterday!

2/3 of my order arrived today. For some reason they had split it in three packages, and the one with the single Stitch pin is still in transit. Unfortunately the Tron Chessie was missing from the order although it was listed on the shipping confirmation!

Still waiting for an explanation there, couldn't get anyone on the phone, so I've e-mailed.

2/3 of my order arrived today. For some reason they had split it in three packages, and the one with the single Stitch pin is still in transit. Unfortunately the Tron Chessie was missing from the order although it was listed on the shipping confirmation!

Still waiting for an explanation there, couldn't get anyone on the phone, so I've e-mailed.

Oh, no! I hope your Tron Chessie shows up! Maybe they accidentally packed it with your single Stitch?

Oh, no! I hope your Tron Chessie shows up! Maybe they accidentally packed it with your single Stitch?

The friend I had the pins sent to now discovered a handwritten note that they were "out of the item" and I would be refunded. Of course no refund showing on my card. When I e-mailed DS.com I got a reply last night saying they'd issue me a complimentary replacement. I'm pretty curious what they will send now seeing the pin is sold out. Maybe oven mitts or something!

The friend I had the pins sent to now discovered a handwritten note that they were "out of the item" and I would be refunded. Of course no refund showing on my card. When I e-mailed DS.com I got a reply last night saying they'd issue me a complimentary replacement. I'm pretty curious what they will send now seeing the pin is sold out. Maybe oven mitts or something!

Now THAT is certainly interesting. I'm very curious to hear what you get as a replacement.

The Tron Chessie came back up for sale yesterday (and sold out again - still showing on the site tho) - maybe they found a few extra & sent one to you!

I had an insane week at work and didn't realize they were having a big pin sale....although I've basically ordered what I wanted as I went along (although it's been slim since Christmas) but picked up a couple of pins that might trade well....we will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back