• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a source of photos where you can size compare them?
fwb_tsumtsum-sizing_20140701.jpg

I'm so addicted! I'm going to go buy a bunch of the small ones hopefully tomorrow (my store is hoping to have Lady by then). My LINE name is Foxilery if anyone wants to add me! :)

Interesting to see that a lot have sold out within the first 2 days. I wonder if this will be like the Beanie Babies...
I'm pretty sure that disney will restock them.

If anyone wants to add me on the app my ID is heathermae! I'm going to go add everyone who has posted theirs already.

Feel free to add me: mzrios

We love these little guys. I hope they make every character ever, so we can always be poor and never save any money up.

-Matt

Last edited:
Love the game and the plushies! I've got some on the way from disneystore.com ^_^ Unfortunately, my local Disney store is not going to be carrying them during this initial release. I'm hoping these will be popular and that they'll eventually roll out to all Disney stores, and that we'll see the other tsums available in Japan.

I was at my local DS yesterday and they were loaded with these.

So adorable! I would have gotten some if I didn't buy a lego set that same day

They're SUPER SOFT

I'm going to go through and add everyone here today. :) If you still want more friends, my friend and sister are: beachbug88 & jayceedoubleu and they would love for people to add them. I'm pretty sure they play non-stop. :lol:

DS is acting a bit weird. A friend told me she saw EU DS would get them on the 26th and they never came. And when I asked DS whether EU will get them, they said no.

Sad day indeed. Shipping from US DS to EU is outrageous.

My username is mali87, I was trying to add some people but it seems to not be working at the moment (it said that every username I searched didn't exist).

The only thing that is a bit frustrating about the game is I have only bought 2 happy boxes (hehe) and they are the same character! It takes a while to build up enough to buy the boxes, I hope I don't continually get the same one.

That's happened to me too! I've been saving up for the Premium Boxes and I've only bought one so far, so I hope those one aren't the same since they're triple the price.

DS is acting a bit weird. A friend told me she saw EU DS would get them on the 26th and they never came. And when I asked DS whether EU will get them, they said no.

Sad day indeed. Shipping from US DS to EU is outrageous.

Oh no! Booo DS EU :(

Yeah it's totally weird!!! They had an entire page around May time on DSUK that was all about Tsum Tsum and it said they were coming June 26th! I remember because it was my birthday and I said that it was a sign that I should buy them all haha! Now the page is gone and DSUK are saying we are not getting them?!?! It's so weird :/ I hope it's just another lie, like when they said we won't get baby Sven, but then we did hahaha

I got two, Figaro and Marie:

he3e7y4y.jpg

ma4evudu.jpg

dagy2yna.jpg

^ Leaning tower of cuteness.

Note: Not all Disney Stores are getting these in stock, even here in the US. I went to the Shops at Mission Viejo and they didn't have any. They redirected me to South Coast Plaza, which had a bunch.

Another note: I knew these were going to be small, but I didn't expect them to be roughly the size of hacky sacks! Soo cute, but soo tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww!!!! They are adorable!!!! I noticed on DS.com that are bunch are already sold out! So hopefully disney will make more and bring more! I hope this is disneys way of testing the waters to see if the Japanese merch sells well in the west because then they might bring more items!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back