• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Awwww!!!! They are adorable!!!! I noticed on DS.com that are bunch are already sold out! So hopefully disney will make more and bring more! I hope this is disneys way of testing the waters to see if the Japanese merch sells well in the west because then they might bring more items!!!!

I hope so, too! Japan gets some of the cutest merchandise. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the closest store to me and they said the West Coast only had them in Bellevue WA, Hawaii, and Las Vegas. It seems like they are being really cautious with these and the Western audience. I got all the Pooh friends, Lady, and Dumbo.

Hey everyone, I've added the people that I was able to. Feel free to add me me line id is shawngrixti

My local Disney store (Northridge CA) has them as of last week. Stitch mini and Figaro are sold out for now, but I was able to get a bunch of others that I wanted for myself and gifts for others.

ETA: feel free to add me on the game. Username is timeerkat. :3

Last edited:
I was in New York this past weekend and the Times Square store has been selling a lot of them. They sold out of the dumbo and a few others.

So Disney has done it again!

I just received my package today.
I guess someone in the packaging department thought it was a great idea to stick those unnecessary 3 character stickers on the tag, which lead to the stickers sticking on the plushes. Which resulted in me ripping out a bunch of fur/polyester off the plushes in order to get the sticker off.

Disney Store has been nothing but a pain recently. Actually, I want to correct that statement, the packaging department has been nothing but a pain.

This has become my reaction every time I open a package from the Disney Store:
[video=youtube;CsbYx6hevoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ[/video]

Hey everyone. I just stared playing The tsum tsum game through line and my user name is briarrose07. My husband plays as well and if you want to add him his ID is Horse385. Feel free to ad us. The games and tsum tsum are soooo cute. I will be getting a few of these cuties for myself. :)

Last edited:
I am super addicted to this game! Does anyone know what the skills of the premium Tsums are besides the one that the game tells us? I have not purchased another Tsum with my game coins in order to save up for a premium one :p

If anyone would like another line friend, my mom wanted me to post her line id, Blin525. She's jealous of all of the lives I have!

I'm late to the party but I JUST got this app!

I'll add you all :) my username is gymclasshero87

edit: BugcatcherJenna, onlyoneKingdom, purplemandms, and sorapandora you guys couldn't be found :(

Last edited:
I saw these for sale online but never pulled the trigger on buying them. When my twin saw them at Downtown Disney the other day she thought they were adorable, so now we own a dozen of them. Missing Dumbo though :'(

Heads up, a cast member told me that Alice in Wonderland tsum tsums are coming out soon!

tumblr_n2lwxoQqkC1tvhs1po1_500.png

Last edited:
Does DS.com restock the same time as in stores? The cast member was very hush hush but told me to "come back next week if I like tea parties" lol.

Hmm... I don't think it's the same day... I hope it's not on Tuesday cause I'll be on a plane then XD

The Mad Hatter and the March Hare have been sold out in Japan since before the Tsums Tsums even arrived in the other Disney Stores.

Interesting, I was planning on skipping the mad hatter xD

Is the tsum tsum on the top right corner suppose to be the catepillar from the movie?

I can't believe there a Dormouse! I never see Dormouse merchandise and he's my favorite character from that movie. I'd rather have a normal plush of him, but I guess this will have to do if he comes to the US. :)

Need to rewatch the movie. I don't remember an oyster. hahaha

Can't wait for the Toy Story tsum tsums to come out, I want the alien one so bad!!!

Yeah the oysters aren't a huge part of the movie, but they were very cute! They were part of poem ("The Walrus and the Carpenter") recited by Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Seeing as how there's a Dormouse tsum tsum and an Oyster tsum tsum, it's surprising there's no caterpillar!

Toy Story tsum tsums would be awesome. I know my best friend would love a Lotso and maybe an alien, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back