• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?
Hi David! So nice of you to be doing this :)
1) Caroline
2) CrashMyParty
3) Would this picture work?:
223618_1240156368689_full.jpg

4) Not too picky on fonts or anything like that.

Thanks a bunch and PS I'm always up for a trade!

1. Linda
2. DPF ID-fuzzybunny
3. Characters- Cinderella mice like in Siggy or Cheshire or figment or all three on it!
you would have to mail to me just let me know what i would owe or can we trade for the pin?
colors to match the characters
would like for the event in Sept
thanks Dave

In the most perfect of worlds, I'd love to have to have it for the Pacific Northwest Mousemeet at the end of June but coming to your BBQ in July and getting it there sounds totally awesome as well! I will for sure be there! :)

I will pm you my email address so we can take it there and save some room in my pm box. I will work something out for sure!!!

How about this?
monsters_inc__by_spot1the2dog3-d5dstdq.jpg

Bryana, this is perfect!!! I will get your new buttons done this weekend.

Hi David! So nice of you to be doing this :)
1) Caroline
2) CrashMyParty
3) Would this picture work?:
223618_1240156368689_full.jpg

4) Not too picky on fonts or anything like that.

Thanks a bunch and PS I'm always up for a trade!

HI Caroline :wavey: it has been way to long!!! I will send you and email since I already have yours.

Beth, iheartpins and Snow White, I am not picky about the rest, thanks

Got it!!!

1. Linda
2. DPF ID-fuzzybunny
3. Characters- Cinderella mice like in Siggy or Cheshire or figment or all three on it!
you would have to mail to me just let me know what i would owe or can we trade for the pin?
colors to match the characters
would like for the event in Sept
thanks Dave

Hi Linda :wavey: I will send you a pm as soon as I get a chance, I have some ideas for you.

Hi Jules, Sure I can do all of these but we will have to talk first and it will take me a little longer to do this many. I will pm you my email address and we can talk that way so I don't fill up my almost always full box here.

Cool! Thanks - I know I asked for a lot! I will wait to hear from you!

Melanie, I am sorry but I do not have that font available in my button program, but I can use the one I did for Pauly88 no problem.

No problem, that font looks great!

Thanks again David! This is so sweet to offer for everyone and I can't wait to wear it to WDW!! :)

--Melanie

Update: If you want a button(s) please either post your email address in your post or pm it to me. I will have to email you the pictures of your buttons so you can approve it.

Thanks for directing me to this post David!!!

I would love a button! If possible, could you make one for my son too??? His "real" name is Ty, and LOVES Eeyore whatever you want to put on it otherwise is great, his favorite color is blue.

My "real" name is Stacey and you can use mylittletyguy, I would love anything with Ariel, or The Little Mermaid in general.....you don't have to email me anything for approval, I am sure whatever you come up with will be FANTASTIC!!! Thank you!!!

Oh! And if you are REALLY looking for something to do....my daughter would wear one as well :) Her name is Adelyn, and Wreck it Ralph is her FAVORITE movie!

Hi Stacey, I don't have much to do so I would gladly make you 3 buttons. Please pm me your email address though so we can talk about what we are trading.

Hey stranger. You look super busy! That Cali trip gave you lots to do! These look great! Wonderful job. I would like one as well. Ok..actually two.
Mine...Kim
Catz
Hercules and Megara

Crystal
Monsterz
Something monster's inc.

Purrfectionconnection@gmail.com
I trust you. Now lets see what we can trade! !

Hi davi

Thanks fro offering to make the buttons the are great!

I love to get also one and trade with you again been a long time ago that we have don that.

My real name: Anoeschka
DPF name: calimero
Character: Mushu or Crush.

Hiya! Would love to get a badge made :D it'll be a couple years yet before I make it to the US parks but maybe I can go to Paris soon and wear it there ^_^

1) your real first name - Emily

2) the dpf name you want me to use - xPrincessEmilyx

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) - I would love to see my fave's on there, Pascal, Mira Nova and Ariel :)

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. - Preferably Walt Disney font if you have it :)

Back